PDA

View Full Version : Smallville Finale?

PJ's Mom
05-19-2005, 05:05 PM
Did anyone watch the Smallville finale last night?

It was one of the better shows this season. I have one question...

Did Lionel die? :eek:

I hope not because if he did, I'm gonna be really mad! :p

buckner
05-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Lol, Dawn, I don't watch Smallville... so I asked one of my Smallville fanatic friends.

He says "No, we don't know if he died. They left it in a mystery.. he was just all messed up."

I don't know if that answes your question or not! :p

Nomilynn
05-19-2005, 05:56 PM
I don't watch the show, but I work at the theater used for filming.. The Talon I think it's called in the show :D

PJ's Mom
05-19-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Nomilynn
I don't watch the show, but I work at the theater used for filming.. The Talon I think it's called in the show :D

Oh you are so lucky! :p

Thanks for the info, Sara. I thought Lex said something to lead us to believe that Lionel had well you know...

:D

cali
05-19-2005, 07:57 PM
lol it was on here last week, I am pretty sure lional did not die, but dont quote me on that lol

anna_66
05-19-2005, 09:50 PM
I watched it, I watched it! It was really good. And the new batman movie doesn't look too bad either.

I don't think Lionel died because they were showing something in his eyes (like when he was messed up before in the caves).

PJ's Mom
05-19-2005, 10:29 PM
I saw that thing in his eyes, but Lex said something about the the last time he saw his father alive or something like that. It made me think that he had died. :p

The Batman preview was great but by the time the 10 minutes was up, I felt like I had seen everything I needed to see. :D

binka_nugget
05-20-2005, 02:52 AM
Did they show a graduation scene in that episode? They filmed it at my school and I kept telling myself I HAD to catch that episode but of course, I forgot. ACK!

PJ's Mom
05-20-2005, 08:14 AM
Yes, but it was a short scene. It wasn't the focus of the episode. :)