PDA

View Full Version : Look Meowmie I'm Picasso

IRescue452
05-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Sonny trying to be a swirl on my quilt. http://tinypic.com/59x2pz
He's not talking to me now since I had to lock him in my room while the exterminator was here and then I decided I'd clip his nails too. Of course he hated being locked up. So I let him out on a leash and he pretended he was dying, liteally made several attempts to look like the leash was tangled around him (it was plenty loose enough that it wasn't hurting him in any way). I told him about the cat who cried wolf and caught him bringing out his claws while I was holding him, I know his claw tricks all too well. So I guess I won't be his favorite for a while until I gain his favor back with tuna and treats. BTW the new meow-mix wet food is pretty much human-grade flavored tuna, I was surprised when I read the ingredients while deciding which food to win him back with!

catmandu
05-19-2005, 05:01 PM
That reminds me,of theTime,that the Exterminatorswould come,to the Building,and Pouncer,and Scrappy,had to stay,at the vets,while The Exterminator was working.And I had,to hide,allthier dishes,and Toys,under the bed,so noone would know,that I had a Cat.Meow Mix Wet Food1 Thats a new one,on Me! The Found Cats,might like that.

jenluckenbach
05-19-2005, 08:17 PM
Oh Sonny, you blend in so well. :D:D

IRescue452
05-19-2005, 09:10 PM
Too bad the meow mix pouches come in such tiny portions. The found cats would love it but it would take ten packets to give them all a taste.

NoahsMommy
05-19-2005, 10:37 PM
Sonny is a gorgeous swirl!! ;)

So cute!!

catcrazylady
05-20-2005, 07:12 AM
What a handsome swirl you've got there! I'm sure Sonny will be your best buddy again in no time!:)