PDA

View Full Version : One thing that makes your doggies Unique!

ellensy
01-30-2002, 08:27 PM
I was just wonderin, if there is one thing or any act that your dogs do that you think other dogs can't do, w/c makes them Unique, what will that thing or act be?:D

ellensy
01-30-2002, 08:35 PM
I'll go first.....

Let's see, my dog Beethoven sleeps like a human that's because she places only her head on her bed just Like how we rest our head on a pillow. My other dogs can't do that, as I've observed. Do i make sense? :eek: :D

slleipnir
01-30-2002, 09:00 PM
How Jo "break dances" LOL I'm sure other dogs do it, but its soo cute! She'll be rolling around, then stop and snot, just laying there with her mouth open, then she'll snort again and start jumping around again..LOL!!

ellensy
01-31-2002, 08:23 AM
aaawwwwww.....that's cute! ;) :D

01-31-2002, 01:06 PM
Well, this isn't a trick but it is very unique... Maddie will stand there and use her front paw to scratch her chin. Sometimes she will be sitting and do it. She will just take her front paw and scratch her chin..... I have also caught her standing in front of the couch with her head resting on it and rubbing her chin forward and backward on the couch! She is so dang cute!

Lexi does the whole breakdance thing to, I think. She lays on the floor, on her back and moves like fish... then she will stop, sneeze and start the rolling and wiggling again. Lexi also crosses her legs when she lays down. She is a tom-boy yet very prissy. SHE IS SERIOUSLY EXACTLY LIKE ME! It's very scary.... I tell everyone she is a black, furry version of me.

Kfamr
01-31-2002, 03:33 PM
Simba is very unique... he seems so much and acts so mcuh like a human its weird! i see him has a child.. hes my baby... he doesnt act like a dog at all!

Cincy'sMom
01-31-2002, 04:09 PM
Sadie loves to go to "Doggie Dayschool" to play with other dogs and I try to take her twice a month or so. She is always exhusted when she comes home, but she can't resist the urge to look out the window. The result is a dog does the "headbob" fighting to stay awake!!!

Cincy's thing is the Moray Eel impression. She is still small enough to fit between chairs and under table where Sadie can't, so she gets Sadie to chase her, hides and then pops just her mouth out to playfully nip Sadie. As soon as Sadie tries to get her back, she disappers into hiding!

jackiesdaisy1935
01-31-2002, 05:11 PM
I don't know if other dogs do it or not, but Perry refuses to kiss on the cheek etc, he must look you straight in the eye and when you least expect it he flicks his tongue out as a kiss, sometimes he gets you when you just start talking and catchs you by surprise.LOL

Daisy sleeps like a person in the bed, her body is under the covers and her head is on her pillow. She sleeps like that from 9 P.M. until 6:30 then wakes up and stretches, and oh she sleeps with a stuffed red rabbit.

Jackie

sabies
01-31-2002, 07:54 PM
Sadie uses her paw to guide people to pet her belly. Strangers think she's cute giving them her paw but really she's getting frustrated cause they won't pet the right spot. It gets dangerous at times like when I'm driving and she suddenly grabs my wrist and trys to pull my hand to her belly. I don't know how she got this spoiled but I suspect I had something to do with it.

ellensy
02-01-2002, 08:08 AM
our babies are really funny in their own ways... :D and i have this professor in university who raises this funny question today about dogs-- what if dogs can suddenly talk and then they went out and tell others about their human mommys and daddys funny habits at home? Oh boy, i can just imagine that....!!!:D What do you think?