PDA

View Full Version : Bunny Butt, teaches me Computer skills. ;)

Fox-Gal
05-18-2005, 11:16 PM
OK, So tonight I doing e-mails, LJ etc and in come Bunny Butt, wanting lovin. So with one hand I type, the other hand on her.

No that's not good enough for her, she wants both hands, so she walks across the key board. Next thing I know is I get the little sand timer.

Pop, pop, pop and pop up come different screens.

Thanks you Bunny Butt, but I don't need HP help right now...Close.

No don't want to send the e-mail yet...Cancle

What? Bunny Butt, I have a narrator on my putter.........Didn't know that.

An on screen keyboard?? a magnifier?? Whats that for? and didn't know I had that, also.

Thanks for the lessons on my putter...............now go eat something or bug daddy, I have to close all these windows you brought up.

Wonder if she can remember to tell me what keys she hit, to open all this........who knows one day I might need them.

Darn cat, is smarter then me. :rolleyes:

Edit: Sense posting this I went to shut down and thanks to Bunny Butt, I keep getting a failed to load warning????????? Once I hit cancel, the HP help comes up, cancel that out and the failed to load comes back.
:eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: :mad: :mad:

Cats is not so smart now, she can't tell me how to undo this mess.

Keep telling myself........You love Bunny Butt,....you love Bunny Butt........you love Bunny Butt.............................................. ........:D

kimlovescats
05-19-2005, 12:11 AM
LOL! Sorry, just had to giggle ... hope the error message disappears soon!;)

catnapper
05-19-2005, 06:49 AM
Sitting here giggling too. It wouldn't be so funny if it was my computer, but since its not :D :D :D

I have a keyboard cruncher too. Amazing what they hit! Amazing the damage they can do with just one key.

King Spartacus
05-19-2005, 07:53 AM
Ah... I'm not a jump-on-the-keyboard-kitty myself... I find it much more fun to sit on the bookshelf over the computer, and throw down books at the keyboard! It sure get's mammas attention!!!

catmandu
05-19-2005, 04:11 PM
The Found Cats,are not really curious about the Computer,unless they are looking up places,to take thier Cat Sweet hearts,and they found some wonderful places,in London,Ontari,to go,and visit.Thankfully,they dont climb,on the Keyboard,or chew the wires,as I have heard,that some Kittens do.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos469.jpg