PDA

View Full Version : Baby Shower Thanks to KimLovesCats!

Sirrahsim
05-18-2005, 10:49 PM
When I went to the post office the other day, I had a little yellow slip in my box which meant that there was a package waiting for me!! I took it to the counter and they brought out a HUGE box:eek: :eek:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Picture2014.jpg

I wondered what it was all of the way home and finally got to rip it open. What a cute bathtub!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/sirrahsim/Picture2016.jpg

It has a neat little sling with a duck pillow at one end so that an infant can be comfy in it. The sling can be taken off as soon as Tyler has better control of his head and can sit comfortably in the bigger tub.
Thank you sooooooooo much:D :D :D

jazzcat
05-18-2005, 10:59 PM
Very nice!!!

Maybe this snail mail shower will help fill your time while you wait.

kimlovescats
05-19-2005, 12:13 AM
You are so very welcome, Missy ... I'm glad it got there before Tyler!!!;) There should be one more small item coming from me, that was shipped separately!;)

Hugs,
Kim

sirrahbed
05-19-2005, 05:49 AM
AWWW!!! I saw that in a picture and thought it was really cute:) I know that bathtub is something you could not find there and that you were wanting soooo much!! How nice for Kim to send it to you - and *I* know what the other gift she sent you is and it will make you smile, too:D :D

BitsyNaceyDog
05-19-2005, 06:53 AM
Wow, that's an awfully big box for the little bathtub. It's so cute!
Hurry up Tylar, so we can soon see pictures of you using all your new things.

luvofallhorses
05-19-2005, 08:31 AM
What a nice gift :)

persianmom
05-19-2005, 08:42 AM
How cute is that bathtub. I love the little duck on it. I can just picture Tyler sitting in it and enjoying his bath.

catmandu
05-19-2005, 08:57 AM
nOW,ALL YOU HAVE TO DO,ISKEEP bIG bOOMER,FROM THINKING,THAT THAT IS A INDIVIDUALLY SHAPED cAT bED.aS i KNOW,THAT IF i HAD ONE,THE fOUND cATS,WOULD BE THINKING,THAT VERY THING.

kuhio98
05-19-2005, 09:55 AM
Cute ! Cute ! Cute !
Come on Tyler! We all can't wait to see you.