PDA

View Full Version : Love designer purses? Here's a cool site.

dukedogsmom
05-18-2005, 10:38 PM
I saw this on the news today and think it's a great idea. I would only be able to afford the cheapest one but am very interested. You pick out the purse you like and carry it for as little or as long as you want. Now this really wouldn't be good if you didn't switch purses a lot because you'd be using your monthly payment on the same purse. Check it out.
www.bagborroworsteal.com

Fox-Gal
05-18-2005, 11:27 PM
Purses?? You know how I am with purses are you trying to tease me? lol The first thing I looked for is that purse, that we saw at the mall. They didn't have it. :(

My only problem is if I found one I really liked, I'd keep it. Or I'd want to return it and one of the dogs/cats damaged it. It's been known to happen around here. :mad:

captain
05-19-2005, 01:48 AM
What a great idea!!!!
I sent it to my "bag lady" friend ............ luckily she lives in Australia!!!:)

Cookiebaker
05-19-2005, 02:01 AM
:o Ok, maybe I'm really dumb but, does that mean you are using a bag that someone else had for who-knows-how-long before they returned it?? All I can think is Ewww! What about the bubblegum stain and the spilled perfume and lipstick marks from someone else! Yuk! :p

if that isn't how it works, then that is a cool idea! :) You can have one monthly payment, and get a new purse whenever you want! :)

dukedogsmom
05-19-2005, 04:22 AM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
:o Ok, maybe I'm really dumb but, does that mean you are using a bag that someone else had for who-knows-how-long before they returned it?? All I can think is Ewww! What about the bubblegum stain and the spilled perfume and lipstick marks from someone else! Yuk! :p

if that isn't how it works, then that is a cool idea! :) You can have one monthly payment, and get a new purse whenever you want! :)
Taken from the site;
Are these "new" bags? What condition are the bags in?

Answer:
All of our bags are either "new" or in "like new" condition. We have very high standards about what leaves our closets here at Bag Borrow Or Stealâ„¢. To that end, each bag goes through an elaborate process of quality control before we allow it to be "borrowed" by one of our members.

Killearn Kitties
05-19-2005, 04:41 AM
What a brilliant idea! Particularly with the more unusual colours that you'd never pay a lot of money for to use just a few times.