PDA

View Full Version : Always thinking of Pet Talk?

jennifert9
05-18-2005, 08:02 PM
or is it just me?!
I took Duncan to the vet tonight and they were really busy so we waited a long time. While I was sitting there with him, (all 90lbs on my lap, mind you!! ;)) I must have thought about Pet Talk a hundred times! I was thinking, "Oh geez, I should have brought my camera, Pet Talkers would love to see that little pup." Or "I wonder how I can turn this into a funny story to cheer up Pet Talk." or "I wonder if any of these people know about Pet Talk? Should I make an announcement;) :)"
And those are just a few! I see animals that remind me of PT pets, I hear a story and I think of how I can share that with PT, I worry about PT members and their families if I'm gone for too long...
Does anyone else do this? Or am I just going stir crazy being in Jersey by myself with only my best pal Duncan to keep me company!? :D

lute
05-18-2005, 08:42 PM
it's not just you. i'm pretty sure we all think of it all the time. i know i do!:D

luvofallhorses
05-18-2005, 08:51 PM
I know I do at everything I am doing. Can't ya tell I am hooked ;)

RedHedd
05-18-2005, 09:22 PM
Guilty as charged - all the time!

RICHARD
05-18-2005, 09:50 PM
Are you kidding? (PETTALK) I don't obssess about anything at all(PETTALK).

Just sitting in the waiting room(PETTALK) surrounded by your dog(PETTALK) is just a subliminal trigger(PETTALK) that makes you thing about (PETTALK) Pet Talk.

If you were someplace (PETTALK) else you wouldn't even give (PETTALK) Pet Talk a second thought.

I don't think (PETTALK)you are obssessed with (PETTALK)Pet Talk.

Just move on with (PETTALK) your life.....;) :D :cool:

anna_66
05-18-2005, 10:03 PM
Jennifer believe me, it's definately not just you. I just took Mark dinner (he's working 5pm-6am so I don't get to see him much) and I must have told him 4-5 things about PT while I was there!
And I'm lucky, he's genuinely concerned about the people here although he's not really an active member so he doesn't mind me talking about it:)

flamepony12
05-18-2005, 10:10 PM
Haha! I'm always talking about, "Oh, you know my friend on pet talk who *blah blah blah*?" or "Guess what? Kara's Golden Retriever had puppies! They are the cutest things EVER!" or "Guess what my friend Sara on Pet Talk said? She said she'd mail the prize out for us!" and my parents are going, "What prize? what?" haha! I talk about pet talk like it's everyday life, and it is! :p;)

Bigyummydog
05-18-2005, 11:20 PM
YAY ! i'm not any more nuts than any of you................wait a minute........that's good right ? :D

PJ's Mom
05-18-2005, 11:22 PM
I do it too. My kids are tired of all of you. lol :D ;)

RICHARD
05-18-2005, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
I do it too. My kids are tired of all of you. lol :D ;)

What's the matter, They can't handle sibling rivalry???;)

Killearn Kitties
05-19-2005, 06:11 AM
Yes - I know just what you mean. What's more, my husband does it too!

neko1
05-19-2005, 06:16 AM
There is a physical therapist who works in my office and her work is always referred to as "PT". So everytime I heard PT or see PT written, all I think of is here!

I lurk every morning, I can't stay away!! Although I do wish that PT'ers lived in my area so I could meet them, I feel like everyone is so far away!!

Kfamr
05-19-2005, 07:18 AM
I used to a lot more than I do now. More so it's whenever I see something related to one of my friends that I talk to off of Pet Talk.

Suki Wingy
05-19-2005, 10:10 AM
Yes, I think about how I am going to tell Pet Talk of anything I am doing!

furrykidsmother
05-19-2005, 10:20 AM
Guilty too!

Barbara
05-19-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by neko1
There is a physical therapist who works in my office and her work is always referred to as "PT". So everytime I heard PT or see PT written, all I think of is here!

I lurk every morning, I can't stay away!! Although I do wish that PT'ers lived in my area so I could meet them, I feel like everyone is so far away!!

The publisher I'm working for is called Polyglott- PT for short:D

So PT is alway a part of my life:D

kuhio98
05-19-2005, 01:09 PM
Yep, me too. I'm always beating myself up for not having a camera handy because I know the PT'ers are getting tired of looking at the same 'ole pictures of our kitties.

davidpizzica
05-19-2005, 02:13 PM
I think of PT every time I see a PT cruiser! Also when I was recovering from my knee replacement, I was either at PT (physical therapy) or on PT (Pet Talk)!

carole
05-19-2005, 04:05 PM
Guilty as charged, yep I also do the same thing, oh I must get a pic for PT, or Gee must tell everyone on PT about that, amazing how much it consumes our lives, but it is all good IMO.:)

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-19-2005, 06:30 PM
Yep, I'm definitely addicted!! Oh brother...drives me stir crazy sometimes too, lol!:D:rolleyes: :p :D