PDA

View Full Version : Posting for kt_luvs_kitties

cubby31682
05-18-2005, 06:01 PM
Katie wanted me to tell everyone hi and she misses all of you. Right now she can only get on here from a work computer. She does read the threads she just doesn't have time to post. She has been working a lot of hours so we might not be able to see her on here for a while. She has some good news when she gets back. :)

We all miss you Katie. I hope to see you on here soon.

Cya soon,
Katie

kimlovescats
05-18-2005, 06:05 PM
We miss you Katie! Glad to hear you are ok, just a busy bee!!!;) Can't wait for the good news!!!:eek: ;)

Thanks for the update, Renae!;)

catmandu
05-18-2005, 06:50 PM
The Found Cats All Miss You,Katie! We hope,to see you,back,on Pet Talk,very,very soon.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos934.jpg

We miss You,on Moose Day.Moose,is Nine Years Young,Today.

jazzcat
05-18-2005, 10:43 PM
Glad to know you are okay Katie, we miss you!!!!

kt_luvs_kitties
05-23-2005, 01:23 PM
Awww I MISS YOU ALL TOO!!!

HAPPY MOOSE DAY!!! You sure do look like you get younger EVERY time I see you;)

And I will tell the good news, I got 2 new ferrets from the office. A guy was unable to care for them (he got stationed from New York to Fayetteville, and on our barricks NO pets allowed). So I now have Hawke and Hunnie. They are precious. I will post their pictures when I get my camera from my mothers house.

Thank you so much Katie for this thread! I hope everyone is good, and like Katie said.. I do try to browse at work, but the boss doesnt want us on the net, so when I get on I can only stay for a few minutes at a time, and if I start typing, he might hear and come to yell. lol ;) Talk to you all soon:D *HUGS* Katie