PDA

View Full Version : Suchin Shelter

jackiesdaisy1935
01-30-2002, 10:06 AM
Hi Suchin Shelter, what a sweet little girl you are and so feisty.
I think you are saving your food for a rainy day, just in case your family runs out. LOL I'm glad you don't bite your humans any more and have settled down to being a nice sweet little piggy.
Congradulations Suchin Shelter our sweetest, most loved, prettiest, Very Best Pet of the Day.

zippy-kat
01-30-2002, 10:12 AM
Hey there hammie girl! What a cutie you are!

Today, why don't you splurge and snack on some of that food you hide? You deserve it!!

Logan
01-30-2002, 11:03 AM
Aren't you something? I think that "look" is perfect!!! Being a Hammie lover, I was especially excited to see you today!! Congratulations to you, on being the Pet of the Day! :)

Logan, Helen and Phoebe and Olivia, our Hamster girls

tatsxxx11
01-30-2002, 01:55 PM
Hi Suzi!! What a precious little "portion" of love you are!:D I'm not too good at converting into grams, but I dare say you weigh in as a tiny little one! A tiny one with a ton of spirit and love for life and family! Bless you little Suzi for being rescued; along with your hammie siblings! You are simply adorable. And listen to Zippy...dive into that stash of goodies and celebrate! Today you are our most darling, precious Pet of the Day! And Suzi, your delightful little footies did not escape my notice!!:)

lizbud
01-30-2002, 07:34 PM
Hello Little Suzi, ,

You are a very cute little Hammie girl !!!
When looking at your picture, I couldn't figure
out if you where weighing yourself or just getting
ready to fix some more snacks for yourself. LOL.
You're a cutie for sure Suzi, and I want to offer many
congratulations on being today's PET OF THE DAY !!!