PDA

View Full Version : Moving...

Doggirl
05-18-2005, 11:02 AM
I'm going to be moving tomorrow, across the country actually, to Colorado!
Well, I've never moved before and I'm kind of nervous, I'm really shy around people
until I get to know them and I'm worried that I'll never make any friends.
So, anybody have some advice? Thanks in advance.

Doggirl

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-18-2005, 11:49 AM
Oh gosh, I've moved SO many times, it's crazy!!:p I know how you feel--it's hard for me to make new friends too! My best advice is to try to be nice and speak to other people, and you'll find the ones most like you which in turn can turn into great friends! I really don't like talking with new people, but when you get to know someone slowly, you'll end up being great friends! Pick and choose your friends wisely--you don't want to end up in the wrong crowd as well!:) I hope that helps a little...I really can't express my feelings for how much I despise moving...yet, I've made some of the best friends of my life on those moves, so I'm very thankful for that!!;) Good luck!:)

lute
05-18-2005, 12:33 PM
good luck on your move!:)

i've moved so much i can't imagin never moving. we are actualy planning on moving again within a month or two. we're going back to southern indiana.

Doggirl
05-19-2005, 07:47 AM
Thanks for you're support, I'll be around again in about a week,
then I can tell you how it went, but for now... Bye!

Doggirl

King Spartacus
05-19-2005, 08:02 AM
Can't really give much advise... as there isn't that much to give! Mamma nad daddy has moved SOOOO many times, even to several different countries... just be yourself, and I'm sure you'll get friends in no-time! Good luck with the move!!!