PDA

View Full Version : Poor Clover injured her leg :( *Pics*

cloverfdx
05-18-2005, 09:39 AM
Poor Clover is on 2 weeks strictly no running after spraining her hamstring and hock last Saturday. She was not allowed to exercise for 3 days and was very happy to go for a walk this evening. Now she is not allowed to run or jump for 2 weeks, which is a bit hard because she loves to do both :(.

We are going interstate for the biggest Flyball comp of the year in just over 3 weeks so everyone was worried about our red girl, but the Chiaropractor does a wonderful job and she is doing well.

"Clove her, Mum thinks i am having a hard time at the moment but as you can see i am lapping up all the attention from everyone and i get to sleep alot more than usual"

Pics coming.....

LuckiLab03
05-18-2005, 12:15 PM
Aww, hope you will ready in time for your flyball competition! 2 weeks? That's almost forever in dog days. It's going to be hard to get her to stay calm..LOL. Riley was supposed to rest for a while after she got spayed, but we couldn't hold her down, she did not know how to rest. Heal fast Clover!

Bigyummydog
05-18-2005, 12:35 PM
poor CLOVER, i hope you are feeling better soon...:p you're a strong pup so i think you'll make it to the competition...XOXOXOXO to you CLOVER to feel better with...:p

chocolatepuppy
05-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Ah, poor Clover! :( Down time is no fun. Take it easy sweetie till you get all better. {hugs} to you Clover.

anna_66
05-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Sorry to hear about this Clover. I do hope you getter better soon!

bckrazy
05-18-2005, 07:31 PM
oh nooo! :( poor Clover! I really hope she feels better soon and she can go to the tourney.

cloverfdx
05-18-2005, 10:55 PM
Thanks everyone :). She is doing well at the moment and is being a very good patient.

Now if my computer will co-operate i will post photo's ;).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/cloverfdch/AClover4.jpg
Hmm messy dining room :o.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/cloverfdch/AClover3.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/cloverfdch/AClover2.jpg
I have to rest ALOT :(.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v607/cloverfdch/AClover5pjs.jpg
And here i am modelling my new PJs for when we go away 'cos it is gonna be freezing.

Once again thanks for all the well wishes.

dukedogsmom
05-18-2005, 11:00 PM
Sweet Clover, I am so sorry to hear that you've injured yourself. I see that you are resting like a good girl. I love your new pjs. You look even cuter than normal. Hugs to you and hope you get well soon. More pics please!

CagneyDog
05-18-2005, 11:00 PM
I hope Clover is feeling better.

Those pictures are SO cute! Her sweater is adorable :D

Ginger's Mom
05-19-2005, 05:42 AM
I hope you are feeling better soon, Clover. I see you are resting up like a good girl. You look sooo cute sleeping on the couch :D. I really do hope that you feel well enough to go on your big trip, especially since you have adorable new PJ's to wear on your trip. Such a pretty girl.

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-19-2005, 06:41 PM
Aw Clover, I hope you feel better soon!!:(

Kfamr
05-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Oh poor sweet Clover! Although you look incredibly adorable on that couch resting, I know you'd much rather be playing. Hang in there girl.. I know it was killer for Kiara to quit playing for 2 days, forget weeks!
Thanks for sharing these pictures, Rhi.. Sorry your baby girl is hurt!

Oggyflute
05-19-2005, 07:59 PM
Get well soon Clover girl. Love the PJ's Rhi.:)

KYS
05-19-2005, 08:31 PM
Sending lots of get well wishes to Clover.

cloverfdx
05-20-2005, 10:16 AM
Thankyou everyone :). Good update, Clover seems fine now but i am still restricting her exercise. We went to the beach today and Clove spent the time trotting around and exploring, and even jumped up on some rocks. She is stretching her leg right out now and can pick up a bit more pace.

All hugs have been given and recieved with lots of licks and tail wags ;).

Once again thankyou for all the well wishes, they are much apprieciated.

Few more pics coming...

ramanth
05-20-2005, 11:32 AM
Poor Clover! owie! :( I hope she heals quickly.

NoahsMommy
05-20-2005, 01:20 PM
Glad she's feeling better now.

She's so cute! LOVE her pj's!! :)