PDA

View Full Version : More prayers for Kelly needed!

wolflady
05-17-2005, 04:52 PM
I just got a call from Kelly, who is in the hospital again. Poor thing! :( She is going through some very stressful and trying times right now.
For those of you who were following her cottage thread, she was accepted, but now the landlord is requesting for her parents to co-sign on the lease after running a credit report. She and her mom told the guy up front that her credit wasn't the best, but she was going to put down a lot of money + a non-refundable pet deposit for security. He agreed to this.
Her mom even went over on Friday to drop off the deposit and that's when he confronted her about the co-sign. So now, what else might he decide to change in the future? There are already a lot of restrictions involved for her to live there (what she can and can not do), so if her parents need to co-sign for something...she may as well live in an apartment closer to work than live in the guesthouse farther from work. Plus, she wouldn't have to worry about the kitty situation in an apartment like she would in the guest house.
Needless to say, more prayers are needed for her to find a suitable place and for her to feel better and get out of the hospital.
I'm sure the sheer stress of finding living arrangements, transitioning into a new life and trying to work in a pretty high-stress job are not helping her health condition at all. :(

Get better Kelly! Lots of prayers and love are on the way!
**hugs**

luvofallhorses
05-17-2005, 05:07 PM
Oh no, Kelly :( I was just thinking about how you were :( You get better, please. :( :( I will be praying for you! ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))))

kimlovescats
05-17-2005, 05:16 PM
Oh NO! :( Kelly, please get feeling better and try to take care of yourself. I know it feels like you are so overburdened right now, but things will get better!

Hugs and Prayers,
Kim;)

anna_66
05-17-2005, 05:42 PM
Oh Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear you are back in the hospital again.
I really thought that was the perfect place for you but it seems it wasn't and now you are in the hospital to boot:(
Please get well soon.

sandragonfly
05-17-2005, 05:50 PM
oh great!! :( :( I just sent an email for her and was praying that it wasn't sent to her while she's in hospital...but found this now. :(

kelly! poor you baby! you knew it...I'm SO sorry. :( :( you do not deserve any pains!! *rants* my heart's bleeding for you and I wish I live closer and I would have driven there right now.. really, really glad karen's out there and closer to you.. I don't know what to do now but just to pray even harder (for a place ASAP and removing your stresses) and feel my hugs along please..

in someway, I'm glad this ugch man told you earlier so anything worse wouldn't happen to you in future while your in the cottage...if you know what I mean.. :(

((((HUGS & HUGS)))) this first hug was for 2PM and second was for this hour, 3PM -- hugging(praying) for you everyafter hours! :) hope you're smiling now..hugs!!

Jadapit
05-17-2005, 06:16 PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. Poor thing. She is such a sweetheart and she doesnt deserve all this bad luck. She will be in my thoughts and prayers!

moosmom
05-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Oh man, that really sucks!!

If the landlord is going to be a real jerk about it, I'd say look elsewhere. Landlords like that have a tendency to make unreasonable demands on tenants. I think she's going to have more problems, especially of the landlord lives on-site. He'll be able to see what goes on, who comes over, who STAYS over, etc. I've had experiences like that and I'll NEVER do it again!! Plus it's not close to where she works.

Kelly, I am SO sorry you're going through this. This is the last thing you need after all you've been through. But ya gotta look at it this way, maybe there's something better waiting for you!! If you really want this cottage, maybe your parents will be able to co-sign. But the landlord's actions alone would make me want to say "No Thanks!!"

Hang in there honey!! We love you!

jenluckenbach
05-17-2005, 06:39 PM
I am sorry the cottage won't work out, but I agree...knowing now is better than finding out later. And prayers that you can fell physically better very soon.

chocolatepuppy
05-17-2005, 07:04 PM
Prayers on the way Kelly. I hope you're better soon and find the 'right' place for you to live. :)

catmandu
05-17-2005, 07:07 PM
The Found Cats,and I are praying,that somewhere,there is The Right Furr ever Home,for Kelly,and her Companion Cats,and that is too bad,taht that Landlord,is such a Control Freak.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture352.jpg

Craftlady
05-17-2005, 07:31 PM
Somewhere else to live with come your way. That landlord sounds like a real jerk. Hope your feeling better soon. :)

rg_girlca
05-17-2005, 07:39 PM
Oh Kelly, just when things were looking up for you, now this.

I am so sorry and I hope and pray that you feel better real soon.

((((((HUGS))))))

Soapets
05-17-2005, 07:46 PM
I believe that when a door closes, a window to something better opens up. Hang in there, Kelly, and you'll emerge a much stronger person for it, and in a much, much better place.......

Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.....

kuhio98
05-17-2005, 08:07 PM
Oh, Kelly ~ I'm so sorry you're having all these problems. I hope you feel better soon and find a stress-free place to live.

Lisa

rosethecopycat
05-17-2005, 08:37 PM
Sending you calming and healing thoughts and prayers.

jazzcat
05-17-2005, 09:59 PM
Poor Kelly!!!! :(

Please feel better soon! Lots of prayers, positive thoughts, good vibes and cheers heading your way.

(((HUGS)))

Corinna
05-17-2005, 10:15 PM
Sounds like the landlords wife got to him. Kelly please get well. I feel so bad for you and all your pain. Praying for you .

shais_mom
05-17-2005, 11:15 PM
I just got off the phone with her and she really needs the prayers..
she is extremely frustrated and angry with her care or lack thereof.
Hopefully she will be home tomorrow.

krazyaboutkatz
05-18-2005, 01:13 AM
Kelly, I'm so sorry to hear that you're sick again and back in the hospital.:( Hopefully you'll be able to find a suitable place to live for both you and your 5 cats. Please get well soon and take care. Lots of prayers and postive thoughts are being sent your way. {{{HUGS}}}

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-18-2005, 02:20 AM
Lots of positive vibes are heading your way, Kelly!! That landlord sucks....:mad: . I was so happy that you found your special place, and now he ruined that again, with stupid rules:mad:

Get better soon, Kelly, we all love you!!

furrykidsmother
05-18-2005, 09:42 AM
I am so sorry to hear of this. Kelly, please get better. Sometimes as bad as things are they happen for a reason. Maybe there is something better just around the corner! I hope so, you have been through enough.

smokey the elder
05-18-2005, 09:45 AM
I hope you feel better soon, and find a place that's more reasonable.

wolflady
05-18-2005, 05:10 PM
Yay! Good news! I just listened to a voicemail from Kelly and she is out of the hospital AND she found an apartment! :) I hope things start to look up now! :)

**hugs**

gini
05-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Oh Kelly, how can this be?

Well, thank goodness Karen posted that you are out of the hospital AND an apartment has been found.

NO MORE HOSPITAL VISITS - THEY ARE JUST NOT ALLOWED.
All of us are going to be praying so hard that this is your last visit to one.

Big hugs being sent your way...................

luvofallhorses
05-18-2005, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by wolflady
Yay! Good news! I just listened to a voicemail from Kelly and she is out of the hospital AND she found an apartment! :) I hope things start to look up now! :)

**hugs**

That is SO great to hear (((((((KELLY))))))))) I really hope things start to look up for you!
:)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v202/kristalove/p6560.gif

lbaker
05-18-2005, 05:46 PM
Page one had tears of fear and frustration pouring from eyes. By page three they have turned to prayers of hope. Oh please stay well and have many, many reasons to smile that beautiful smile of yours. We care so very deeply.

kimlovescats
05-18-2005, 06:07 PM
Yay Kelly! Can't wait for you to check in and bring us up to date!;)

kittycats_delight
05-18-2005, 06:24 PM
as usual I didn't get into this thread before everything had changed. But at least it changed for the better. I am very glad you are out of the hospital and are feeling better. And it's sooo good to hear that you found another place to live. Take care of you.

jenluckenbach
05-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Oh thank heavens.

RICHARD
05-18-2005, 09:36 PM
lol...

If we can help Kelly out this quickly do you think she'd mind if we kept her out of the hospital and tossed on some world peace with our prayers and thoughts????;)

NoahsMommy
05-18-2005, 11:05 PM
BIG HUGS to you all!!

This was BY FAR the worst hospital experience I've ever had. I've never been neglected so much, I've never demanded to be discharged!! Gina, honey, I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL NOW!!!

Usually, I'm given a pain button, or strict "every 2 hour pain injections"..yea, this time was horrid. If I could have made it home and survived on my vicodin, I would have!

I got there after taking 5 vicodin and 1 darvocet on Monday. I only had to wait about an hour before they took me back, despite the HIGHLY unfriendly triage nurse. My doctor was a huge *ss*ole!!!!! :mad: and ordered regular abdominal xrays (of course, after I asked for my typical CT scan to make sure there wasn't a blockage) BEFORE he ordered pain medicine!!! When he did the exam he practically POUNDED on my abdoman. :mad: :mad: Of course the idiot read the xrays wrong, said I had a blockage and ordered the mean triage nurse to give me another NG tube (in the nose, into the tummy...drains the stomach and rests the GI tract - to heal the obstruction). Huh, wouldn't you know...didn't have an obstruction!!!

When my doctor came in at 7:00 a.m. he was LIVID!!! He saw they hung the WRONG fluids (I REQUIRE extra potassium due to my constant inflammation) and was yelling!!! He was even pissy with me.... :(

From then on, it just got worse. I got stuck with a training nurse...the one that helped her was nurse-zilla!! :( :( :(

I got forgotten, told I kept peeing in the hat wrong (when you aren't allowed to eat/drink anything, they have to monitor your output)..when it had a HUGE hole in it!! Umm...why was there a hole?? Was it USED??? How come I"m the one that gets yelled at?? I went potty where I was supposed to.

All that pales in comparison to the UTTER LACK of pain medicine I got!!! Last night, I had to get up and walk the halls CUSSING just to not go crazy. My mom, brother, his girlfriend and my stepdad b*itched out the nurse that came on at 7:00, so after that, I got pain meds until I was too sleepy to ask for them every two hours.

This morning, I was in pain...and hey, guess who went missing?? Yea, I didn't get pain medicine until 8:45...after sitting, crying in my bed sinse the 7:00 nursing shift change. When my doctor came in, I was crying and demanded he send me home. He had the nerve to ask me WHY I was crying!?!?!?!? :rolleyes:

I told him to discharge me then and there. That I'd get better care from my CATS!! My mom came by about 30 minutes later...demanded the (actually, VERY NICE) charge nurse come in my room and we proceeded to complain for about an hour.

I took pain meds and we went apartment hunting. After a few hours, we found a really, really great one. Everything seems really nice, its in a wonderful location, the price isn't horrid and I'll have a washer and dryer in my place!! I can even take Jonah...they didn't even ask about my cats!! ;)

It all worked out, but I'm appauled at the "care" I recieved. I'm terrifed to end up there ever again.

Thank you for your prayers, you are all wonderful to me.

Hugs,
Kelly

gini
05-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Kelly, I am soooo sorry that you had to go through this.

Isn't this the most horrible comment on the condition of our health care system?

But you have found a good place to live! HOORAY........and you can have all of your babies with you too.

I agree, your cats would have given you much better care and devotion than you received at the hospital.

PJ's Mom
05-18-2005, 11:28 PM
I guess being in the hospital isn't bad enough...they have to put you through as much as they can while you're there. :rolleyes: :(

It's good that you're out and doing better. With everything you've gone through, you deserve a lot of good luck for a change. :) I hope this new apartment is everything you hope for. :)

krazyaboutkatz
05-18-2005, 11:36 PM
Kelly, I'm so sorry that your hosptial stay was so terrible:( but I'm glad that you're out now and that you found a new and better place to live.:) Please stay well and take care. {{{HUGS}}}

jazzcat
05-18-2005, 11:37 PM
Sorry to hear it was so bad Kelly. (((HUGS)))

I am very happy to hear you found a nice apartment and will be able to take Jonah too - YEAH!!! A little bit of sunshine in your day. :)

kimlovescats
05-19-2005, 12:09 AM
Oh Kelly, what a NIGHTMARE! Gosh, your Crohn's really sounds awful .... I'm so sorry you have to deal with all of this!:( Well, thank God your day had a happy ending ... congratulations on your new apartment and being able to take all your babies!!!:D

Poo
05-19-2005, 05:44 AM
So sorry to heat your going through such a hard time at the moment {{hugs}}. Glad to hear you have found a new apartment and best of all your babies will be able to go with you :D

Nicki x

luvofallhorses
05-19-2005, 03:12 PM
Kelly, I am glad you are out of the hospital. They had NO right to treat you that way at all. What jerks! Stay well okay? I am glad that you found an apartment :) and that you can bring your cats! :) That is a great plus! (((((hugs to you)))))))) I am so happy for you and I hope things keep looking up for you! My furbabies send you kisses! :)

wolflady
05-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Gosh, what a horrible ordeal! I really REALLY hope you don't have to go back there ever again! :mad:

I'm so glad that you found an apartment! Being able to keep all of your kitties is the best thing! :) Yay! Talk to you soon!

**hugs**

NoahsMommy
05-19-2005, 04:04 PM
Thank you for the support, guys.

I don't know how I've would have gotten through all this stuff without my PT pals, friends and family. Its been quite horrid lately.

While I'm uncomfortable and tired today, I feel like life is getting good again. I'm really, really ecxited to move this weekend...the new place is so great! I can't wait to take pictures and share it with you all. :)

I get a cable line on Saturday afternoon, so I'll be able to update that night!! YAY!!! :)

I'm back at work today...so I should get some stuff done. Thanks again for your prayers and good wishes.

Hugs and love,
Kelly :)

PJ's Mom
05-19-2005, 05:16 PM
Don't forget to post pics of your new place. :)

catcrazylady
05-20-2005, 06:36 AM
Kelly I'm sorry to be so late again! What a horrible experience for you to go through. I'm so sorry about the cottage but it sounds like you found a wonderful apartment and you get to keep Jonah! See it did work out for the best.:)

I hope you feel better and get settled into your new place soon.Hopefully when you get through all of this and your life settles down then your health will too. Keep us posted on your new place and take care of yourself!:) :) :)