PDA

View Full Version : From Beauty to Sickness

dukedogsmom
05-17-2005, 03:53 PM
It's really a shame. This is what Hollywood pressure does to the women. I didn't even recognise them until I read the article.
The one on the left was so beautiful before this. She's listed #4 on Maxim's hot 100. Wonder what they think now?
http://www.boomspeed.com/dukedogsmom/skeletoncrew.jpg
skeleton crew (http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/HealthyWoman/story?id=754080)

Jadapit
05-17-2005, 04:07 PM
I agree with you 100 percent. It is sad. Lindsey L. used to look so vibriant and healthy. Now she looks very unhealthy. IMHO anyway. What is it with girls thinking they need to be blondes?:confused: Lindsey loked so much better with darker hair.

Who in the world is the other girl? Is it one of the Olsen twins?

Jadapit
05-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Good lord! I just went and read who the other girl is. I can not believe thats her!:( She was a herion addict at one time she looks like she might be again:confused: SAD!!!

catnapper
05-17-2005, 05:38 PM
Gross gross gross. What ever happened to a womaly REAL figure? One with curves... and not surgically implemented lipsuction here and a boob job there.

Something's gotta give soon where people say "ENOUGH!" and they start idolizing the real beauty of a healthy woman at a real weight.

Luvin Labs
05-17-2005, 09:08 PM
Originally posted by Jadapit
I agree with you 100 percent. It is sad. Lindsey L. used to look so vibriant and healthy. Now she looks very unhealthy. IMHO anyway. What is it with girls thinking they need to be blondes?:confused: Lindsey loked so much better with darker hair.

Who in the world is the other girl? Is it one of the Olsen twins?

Nichole Ritchie is the other one.

christa
05-17-2005, 10:23 PM
Disgusting!

I'm a huge supporter of physical fitness & being healthy . . . this is NOT healthy! And it's NOT beautiful! It's sick. Makes me so sad . . . both of these girls were complete bombshells when they were 20 lbs heavier . . . now they look like skeletons. :eek:

QueenScoopalot
05-18-2005, 06:53 AM
I have a funny feeling if they were to both take drug tests, they'd flunk! I doubt it's a diet and workout plan like they claim. Maybe some crystal meth, or cocaine diet instead! :confused: :rolleyes: They look like walking skeletons. :(

cali
05-18-2005, 11:36 AM
oh my, I used to think Lindsey lohan was pretty, but now she looks absolutly awful! not to mention she looks WAY better as a red head(although being a red head I am a little biast lol) although I did have to relate to that article in the parents making comments and such, as my dad used to say I was fat and needed to loose weight, and just last summer when my moms parents were over my grandma said, and I quote "good choice wearing baggy clothes, that way you dont look so fat" :eek: I just ignore her now, but she has said that kind of thing to me since i was 12, she used to have me in tears. I dont agree with the baggy clothing thing though, I wear baggy clothes because they are comfortable, its got nothing to do with weight :confused:

RICHARD
05-18-2005, 09:14 PM
The perfect date, She don't eat much.:eek:

Please god, Help these women get some self worth, meat on their bones and away from that insane notion that 'thin is in'!!

AMEN!

Twisterdog
05-19-2005, 09:06 AM
Honestly, I've never met a man that thought the crack-addict/anorexic look was sexy.

In fact, some of my guy friends and I were having this conversation the other day and one of them said, "Guys don't like the runway-model look. Guys like the "St. Pauli beer girl" look." *snort* Another one of my friends said, "Yeah, no kidding. Put me in a room with Kate Moss and Katerine Zeta-Jones .... and you KNOW who I'm going to be after - Katherine!"

I have NO desire to be that thin, ever. (Not that I could anyway.) Yuck. That's just scary.

jackie
05-23-2005, 06:44 AM
Those pics were airbrushed so they would sell. I have seen other pics and the both are much slimmer, but not that sickeningly skinny.