PDA

View Full Version : Miko is not well...

Queen of Poop
05-17-2005, 08:20 AM
Our dearest, sweetest ferret Miko just wasn't himself this weekend. After keeping an close eye on him I will be calling the vet this morning for an appointment ASAP. He ate his chicken soup, as usual but this morning he was retching afterward. I don't know what is wrong with him, because other than being listless and this mornings heaves he doesn't appear ill. I'll update as soon as we know more. Please send prayers for Miko, he's such a sweetie.

Queen of Poop
05-17-2005, 08:46 AM
Our vet will squeeze him in at 7:10 pm this evening!!

sandragonfly
05-17-2005, 06:55 PM
of course..anything for our site pets!!

no,.. I didn't see this before 7:40PM but god have sensed my *prays* I am saying now! :) and hope it's nothing serious...miko, go back stay perky and lovely very soon! oh poor you, miko. scary feeling for a mommy -- :( ((luck hugs))

Queen of Poop
05-18-2005, 08:44 AM
We saw the vet last night. He believes Miko has a hairball in his intestines. We are on antibiotics, toniclax and metamucil to try to help him out with this. Depending on the next few days we'll see if we need to take more drastic measures. While he took his meds well when we got home last night, this morning he spit them out on me - little brat!!