PDA

View Full Version : Two VERY angry cats!!!

elminster20
05-17-2005, 04:39 AM
Okay, so when you're supposed to be at work for 6am (yes, that is an actual time, it does exist and no, apparently it's NOT cruel and unusual to schedule people like that) you need to shower and everything like normal, right? But you can be forgiven for being a bit.... Off..... A bit........ Sleepy......... Right? So I stumble in to the bathroom, turn on the light (ouch) and turn on my shower. I do this by reaching through the curtain, pulling the knob and then turning the water on.

I have never seen two cats move so fast, look so wet, and look so pissed off all at once!!!!!! It seems that they've taken to sleeping in the tub....... I've never seen it because they're always right beside the bed to greet me in the morning. But not now.. They're under the bed, and while the hissing and snarling has stopped I have no desire what so ever to put my hand under there to see if they still like me.

On the plus side I am now WIDE awake!!!!!

Cheers,
Dan

jenluckenbach
05-17-2005, 05:02 AM
ROTFLMAO

Thank you for that wonderful laugh this morning.

chocolatepuppy
05-17-2005, 05:09 AM
Uh Oh ! Sounds like you're in big trouble with the cats! :D

Sus
05-17-2005, 05:20 AM
Hahahaha! - Wish I could have been there to see it! :D I can see why that didn't make you very popular with your boys! I guess they'll think twice before they go sleeping in the bathtub again..?

I'm sure they will remember their involuntary bath for some time - but hopefully they will suspicious only about the bathtub, and not about you!:) :)

Love,
Sus and the Bellacat

cruisetime
05-17-2005, 08:14 AM
That was funny!!!! I'm sure by now they more than forgive you and want you home from work - I would have had to laugh at the drenched cats!!! :) :) :) Debbie

catmandu
05-17-2005, 08:39 AM
Well,they will now,take,that place,as a place,to sleep,unless,they wanted,to be clean,for The Mall Invasion,and Pet Talker

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1176.jpg

Angel,and Found Cat Party.Maybe,they were there on purrrrpose?

kimlovescats
05-17-2005, 08:51 AM
How funny .... this exact same thing happened to my hubby last week. Only thing is his first *notice* was when great big April jumped out and dug her frantic claws into his toe!:eek: :rolleyes: ;)

Edwina's Secretary
05-17-2005, 10:23 AM
And of course.... it was entirely YOUR fault for not knowing they were sleeping in the tub! The indignity of it all! :D ;) :D

furrykidsmother
05-17-2005, 10:25 AM
What a wake up that must have been for everyone!!

smokey the elder
05-17-2005, 10:48 AM
Boy does that conjure up an image! Sleepy nekkid catdad reaches into shower, gets stampeded by two drowned looking kitties!:D

King Spartacus
05-17-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by smokey the elder
Sleepy nekkid catdad reaches into shower, gets stampeded by two drowned looking kitties!:D

What a news headline!!! :D

Don Juan's mom
05-17-2005, 01:23 PM
Tee hee hee!

Me, I had Zerlina poking her head through the door to check out the running water while I was waiting for the hot water to come through.

Liz

sandragonfly
05-17-2005, 03:44 PM
yikes! ..you'll be wide awake for ..days if they have jumped on you! :eek: thank god they didn't :) too funny..

Randi
05-17-2005, 03:57 PM
:D :D :D Thanks for the laugh! I bet you all woke up FAST! LOL! They'll forgive you. ;)

elminster20
05-17-2005, 05:41 PM
All's well that ends well, they're both curled around my feet now so I guess I'm forgiven:)

rg_girlca
05-17-2005, 09:23 PM
OMG!!!! The mental picture I have in my head is hilarious.

Poor Bob & Don. I'm glad to hear that they have forgiven you.:)

Mad Mags Moo
05-18-2005, 06:09 AM
LOL LOL LOL!!!:D Thanks for that.....made my day!!!! Sure is one way of getting woken up properly!!!!:D