PDA

View Full Version : I'm home and still pregnant :(

Sirrahsim
05-17-2005, 12:26 AM
Hey everyone. I'm back home, but unfortunately for us Tyler decided that he didn't want to come out into the world quite yet. They gave me 3 different doses of the Cytotec and nothing noteworthy happened to my cervix at all. We were sent home and now our job is to wait it out.
Looks like the newest PT baby won't arrive for a little while longer. Thank you for everyone who was rooting for us :) He just wasn't ready to be born yet.
On the positive side, Tyler handled the contractions like a pro and looked great throughout the whole process:)

krazyaboutkatz
05-17-2005, 12:32 AM
I'm sorry that you're still having to wait it out but I'm sure he'll decide to come out soon. Please take care.:)

popcornbird
05-17-2005, 01:34 AM
Awwwww! Come on Tyler, hurry up! We're waiting for your arrival! :D

Good luck Missy!

elminster20
05-17-2005, 04:41 AM
Good luck!!!!!!! If you're anything like my mother you'll use it when you decide the little one's been naughty (I can still hear her now, 'I WAS IN LABOUR WITH YOU FOR 36 HOURS, AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO?!?!?!'. ahhh mothers, gotta love 'em:)

Good luck, and congratulations!!!!!

jenluckenbach
05-17-2005, 05:59 AM
He knows when it is time, and he will tell you. ;) Still thinking of you.

christa
05-17-2005, 06:50 AM
I posted in your other thread . . . but I wanted you to know again that I'm very sorry that it didn't work out last night.

Hang in there, Missy!

lbaker
05-17-2005, 06:55 AM
Well that should tell you something about this wonderful child about to be... he's smarter than the doctors! He knows when it's right and is stubborn enough to prove it. HooEEE is this boy going to be a treat and adventure or WHAT!!! Good luck dear.

rg_girlca
05-17-2005, 07:01 AM
I'm so sorry Missy that it didn't work out for you.
I guess little Tyler will just make his debut on his terms.

Still thinking and praying for you my dear.:)

mina'smomma
05-17-2005, 07:12 AM
Oh Missy I'm sorry hun. Just look at it this way he wants to make sure he is good and ready for all the loving and spoiling that you and Paul are going to give that little angel.:D

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-17-2005, 07:45 AM
So sorry you were so much looking forward to this... ! But, no panic, he is gonna pop out, soon or later ;) :D

persianmom
05-17-2005, 07:59 AM
I guess I'll just have to wait a little longer before see my stubborn little grandson. Hang in there Missy before you know it he will be here keeping you up alnight.
Love all three of you
Mom

Logan
05-17-2005, 08:29 AM
Never heard of one that never delivered, so there is hope, Missy! :p I swear, when I was pregnant with Helen, I thought she would NEVER get here! And they finally induced my labor 2 1/2 weeks after my due date! :eek: I was about over the edge by that time! Tried every old wives tale in the book to go into labor, but never did. Ha Ha!!! :)

He'll get here, but I feel your pain.

Logan

catmandu
05-17-2005, 08:46 AM
A Minister,on the Radio,always told Mothere,that when thier Baby,was a little late,it was because,the Baby,was Extra Special,and The Lord,was taking,his time.Tyler,is just such a Baby,and you,cant hurry a Masterpiece.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1176.jpg

Found Cats all MEEEEEW,For Tyler.

kimlovescats
05-17-2005, 08:48 AM
Oh sweetheart, I know you are frustrated ... but trust me, Tyler will get here before you know it. First babies can be a bit late at times, and modern doctors can be a bit too in a hurry to rush nature!:rolleyes: I'm just glad to hear that everything is "ok", I was starting to get concerned when we didn't hear from Deb late last night!

HUGS,
Kim

anna_66
05-17-2005, 09:10 AM
Well dang, I was hoping he'd be here and we'd have pictures soon;) But then again sounds like you hoped he be here too:)
I'm sure he'll come out one of these days;) Hopefully not 2 1/2week overdue like Logan:eek: :D

PJ's Mom
05-17-2005, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Logan
And they finally induced my labor 2 1/2 weeks after my due date! :eek:

2 1/2 weeks? :eek:

My last pregnancy was with twins. (Not that I knew it) They were born 3 weeks early. :D

lute
05-17-2005, 09:54 AM
i'm sorry. he'll come when he wants to. i hope he comes son though. you can't get much bigger.;) :D

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-17-2005, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
2 1/2 weeks? :eek:

My last pregnancy was with twins. (Not that I knew it) They were born 3 weeks early. :D

:eek: Didn't you know at all that you were about to deliver two kids??:eek: :eek: . Couldn't they see them on the ultrasound?

QueenScoopalot
05-17-2005, 11:53 AM
Tyler is waiting till the 20th when the little ticker (at the bottom of Missy's siggy) says it's time for him to face the world! ;) :D :)

King Spartacus
05-17-2005, 12:18 PM
I'm sure he'll come when he's ready! Not to depress you... but mamma was supposed to be born in mid March... and came late April! Doctors believe she "fell asleep" in the womb... Come on Tyler! Hugs and purries!

PJ's Mom
05-17-2005, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Maya & Inka's mommy
:eek: Didn't you know at all that you were about to deliver two kids??:eek: :eek: . Couldn't they see them on the ultrasound?

Nope. My son was laying in front of my daughter so they couldn't see her or hear a heartbeat. I didn't know until I went into labor. It was buy one get one free! :D

iloverat
05-17-2005, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Logan
Tried every old wives tale in the book to go into labor

Well, one Texan solution to a baby that's "overdue" is Mexican food. My mom had good ol' Mexican food the night before I was born. I just read in a book yesterday that others swear by this remedy. Hmmm.....now where to find Mexican food in Japan??? ;)

Jods
05-18-2005, 04:57 PM
Just checking to see how you are?? :)

Sirrahsim
05-18-2005, 06:29 PM
I'm doing fine:) My due date is tomorrow, which is crazy! I never for a moment thought that I would go overdue- but here I am:rolleyes: I'll have to dig my USB cables out of my suitcase, but I'm planning on putting up some 40 week belly pictures today or tomorrow. My next appointment is on Monday, so if I'm still pregnant then they will schedule a more aggressive induction date. I've read that if Cytotec doesn't do anything that even Pitocin won't work, but we'll see:) Hopefully this little boy will decide to come out on his own very soon.

gemini9961
05-18-2005, 09:32 PM
He's just waiting until the very last minute so he can make an ever grander entrance since everyone is hurrying him along. I was about 2 weeks late myself. My mother made it so nice in there I didn't want to come out. :D

kuhio98
05-20-2005, 05:14 PM
Missy or Deb ~ Any updates? Is Tyler still in there baking?

sirrahbed
05-20-2005, 05:59 PM
Originally posted by kuhio98
Missy or Deb ~ Any updates? Is Tyler still in there baking?
Yup, still cozy and happy in there! Today is actually her due date - May 20th. Missy goes back for her next appointment Monday and I think she said they would consider inducing her again on or about the 27th and not past the 3rd of June. I will talk to her in the morning. Thanks for asking!!:)

NoahsMommy
05-20-2005, 06:01 PM
Tyler.....wanna come out and play???

;)

You're in my thoughts, honey.

Hugs,
Kelly

Sirrahsim
05-20-2005, 09:06 PM
Tyler says "Why come out and play? All I have to do is kick Mommy in the ribs and she plays with me lots and makes funny sounds!"

:D :D

Vette
05-20-2005, 09:14 PM
You still havent popped yet? ;)
i cant wait to see your wee one! :D

Suki Wingy
05-20-2005, 09:15 PM
Don't worry, both of my sisters were 2 weeks late! Can't wait for our newest little PTer!