PDA

View Full Version : Debbie, any news on Missy yet????

rg_girlca
05-16-2005, 10:41 PM
Gosh I have been sitting here going back and forth from General to Cat General than back to General, everytime I come back to my computer in case I have missed anything.

AAAARRRGGGG!!!! The waiting is killing me!!!!

Come on Little Tyler, it's time to come out and meet your fans.:D

kimlovescats
05-16-2005, 11:10 PM
Me TOO!!!!!! Debbie ... please check in!!!!!!

Sirrahsim
05-17-2005, 03:23 AM
no luck :( the induction failed. He's a stubborn little boy like his Mommy and Daddy:rolleyes: :D Hopefully he will decide to come naturally some time this week.

rg_girlca
05-17-2005, 06:55 AM
Oh Missy, I am so sorry. I don't know what to say.
I pray that you are okay with this.

I guess little Tyler just isn't ready yet.

((((((HUGS))))))

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-17-2005, 08:06 AM
Same thing here, I just "have to" switch to General all the time....:rolleyes: ! Come on Tyler, say "hi" to all your aunties here :) :)

catmandu
05-17-2005, 11:46 AM
TYLER,IS SUCH A SPECIAL CHILD,THAT HE IS TAKING HIS TIME COMING OUT,TO MEET hIS AUNITIES,UNCLES,AND BOOMER.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture353.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1053.jpg

iloverat
05-17-2005, 02:29 PM
Hey, baby Tyler! It's OK to leave your current residence as there is much more fun awaiting you on the other side!!! :D Your mommy and daddy are anxious to meet you. Come on, it's moving day!!!!!

sandragonfly
05-17-2005, 07:20 PM
oh aw! I smiled at class once I thought..oh..tyler must be out in japan by now!

but...this little stubborn one! :) hope you're not in any pains? and what's next...wait? until what? when? hope you're doing okay and com on, little tyler, you're making us anxious.. :)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Still no Tyler??? OMG, I am getting really nervous here.... :D ;oh my, if I feel nervous, just think how Missy must feel right now.... !

Missy, I mailed that package this morning, and it will take about 1 week, I hope :confused: