PDA

View Full Version : My new website .... visits welcome!

kimlovescats
05-16-2005, 08:24 PM
I started a new website. Finally have been able to do the unthinkable for many months .... make a new website "without" my Tucker to help me be inspired. Of course, he is still a huge part of my site, and I was finally able to make a memorial page for him.

Anyway, I hope some of you will visit and enjoy it!

Thanks,
Kim

www.kimskitties.com

;)

kimlovescats
05-16-2005, 08:33 PM
Thanks for signing my guestbook, Soapets! I will be adding more and more over time ... this is just the very minimal right now!;)

Kim

Soapets
05-16-2005, 08:38 PM
I'll keep coming back to it! In fact, I'm going to go back now and finish looking through it. I didn't get all the way through it yet.....

catmandu
05-16-2005, 08:41 PM
And the Found Cats all love,the site too,and Tucker,will be at the Party,to say hello,to all his Friends,that he misses so much!

christa
05-16-2005, 08:46 PM
LOVE your site, Kim! It looks great!!! :D

rg_girlca
05-16-2005, 09:05 PM
Kim, I saved your website to my favorites as I can't wait to see more of it. What a touching and lovely tribute you made for your beloved Tucker.

What a joy it was seeing all those adorable black & white kitties.

Keep up the good work.:D

Vermontcat
05-16-2005, 09:58 PM
It looks great Kim!:D
I still love and miss your sweet Tucker man.
The black and white page looks great.
Let me know if you want a newer photo of Samantha to use on it.

kimlovescats
05-16-2005, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
It looks great Kim!:D
I still love and miss your sweet Tucker man.
The black and white page looks great.
Let me know if you want a newer photo of Samantha to use on it.

If there is one you would rather have on it, just send it to me!

Kim;)

sandragonfly
05-16-2005, 10:19 PM
thanks for sharing, kim! your webby's very nice and simple, easy to read...beautifully done ;)

trayi52
05-16-2005, 10:22 PM
Kim, your website looks great. I really loved seeing pictures of all you beautiful cat family.

Willie:)

kimlovescats
05-16-2005, 11:12 PM
Thank you Gina and Willie. I will be adding more as I can .... just the basics there for now!;)

Kirsten
05-17-2005, 01:38 PM
Kim, what a lovely site! As I've just written in your guest book; your're tribute to Tucker is really touching!

BTW, I saw my RB Katz is on the black & white kitties page! :) I remember how I sent you the picture, but it was nice to see her there! :)

Kirsten

catlover4ever
05-17-2005, 02:01 PM
Kim, your site looks wonderful. I miss your Tuckerman as well and his memorial page made me cry.

I love the black and white page and was honored to see my mom's Figaro and Lillie Mae on the pages....I was like "That cat looks familiar and it's name is Figaro....what a great name and good looking cat"...then I realized that cat belonged to mom and I. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

luvofallhorses
05-17-2005, 02:21 PM
It looks great! Thanks for all you and your hubby do for the kitties. Btw I signed your guestbook. ;)

catnapper
05-17-2005, 03:24 PM
Beautiful site. Now, we tabby lovers need a page of our own ;)

Craftlady
05-17-2005, 03:58 PM
Nice site. :)
I've been meaning to update mine but havent made the time. Always something else to do that's more pressing. Also, have to re-install the building software on my computer. It's always on my "to do" list. :)

Randi
05-17-2005, 04:34 PM
Kim, it's a wonderful site, I love the style, all the kitties of course, and the soothing music. You have done a real good job! :)

I'm going to send you a picture of Pjevs if you'd like to put it on.

kimlovescats
05-17-2005, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Craftlady
Nice site. :)
I've been meaning to update mine but havent made the time. Always something else to do that's more pressing. Also, have to re-install the building software on my computer. It's always on my "to do" list. :)

I didn't even know you had a website! I have it bookmarked now and will head over there soon!!! ;)

Randi ... send that picture right on!;)

Thanks to everyone who has visited and signed my guestbook, I truly appreciate it! Like I stated before, it's only in its infancy, so do check back every now and then!

Kim

sirrahbed
05-17-2005, 06:40 PM
The new site looks SOOOO good Kim. I signed the guestbook and also wondering if you will be putting the cat daddy page back on, too? I think that was my favorite part of your old site:)

Oh, and there is a B&W kitty I know who is missing from the page:eek: Robbie!! (I e-mailed you a couple of pix)

Keep up the good work and I will keep checking to see what all you have created next:D - have it bookmarked.

kimlovescats
05-17-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by sirrahbed
The new site looks SOOOO good Kim. I signed the guestbook and also wondering if you will be putting the cat daddy page back on, too? I think that was my favorite part of your old site:)

Oh, and there is a B&W kitty I know who is missing from the page:eek: Robbie!! (I e-mailed you a couple of pix)

Keep up the good work and I will keep checking to see what all you have created next:D - have it bookmarked.

I initially just put all the B&W kitties that I have had for a couple of years since beginning my old site. Of COURSE I want Robbie on there!!! Send a good one, Mom!!!:D

Yes, I will be putting the Cat Dad's back up eventually too ... also my favorite!!!:D