PDA

View Full Version : Diane (Pepper636) Forced Cut Back on Pet Talk Visits...

Cinder & Smoke
01-29-2002, 11:25 AM
Diane (aka "Pepper636") wrote me today and asked that I advise all her Pet Talk Friends of that she won't be able to post for a while because of policy changes :mad: at work. In her own words...

"Please let everyone at Pet of the Day know that I'm going to be gone for awhile. I have to get internet at home before I can join you all again. I will try to find a computer to check in every once in awhile until then.

Work has tightened up using the internet for non-business related use. My e-mail will still work. I'll change it when I get a new e-mail at home.

I actually have a computer at home, just no internet. So hopefully it won't be too long. /s/ Diane"

I case you can't place a Pet with the name; Diane (pepper) came to us when her Beloved Bourbon became ill with his eye problem ~ First reported on this thread... Bourbon's Eye is Swelling Again (http://64.246.0.213/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3701&perpage=20&pagenumber=1)

We followed his progress and set-backs till he passed on to the Rainbow Bridge here... Bourbon crosses Rainbow Bridge... (http://64.246.0.213/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3646&perpage=20&pagenumber=1) :(

Let's all hope that Pepper doesn't have to suffer too long without Pet Talk in her life! We need an update on the other FurKids!

Hurry Back, Pepper !!
We'll MISS :( You.

Pepper's PT Profile (http://64.246.0.213/talk/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=1771) ~ Remember - go EASY on the non-business e-mails! :rolleyes:

jennifert
01-29-2002, 12:25 PM
Oooh, that stinks, doesn't it!!! I'm having the same problem at my job. I can only use the internet during lunch and breaks! It's so frustrating, especially since all my work is done well and correctly at the end of the day! Who is it hurting?!? I set my user profile up so that I get an email when someone responds to a post I participated in. That way I can click on the link in the email, read the post, quickly scan some others and maybe post again!;) , all while on the email server rather than the network server...So far, it works although a bit slow and I'm sure they will catch on eventually!!!! Anyway, it's my form of protest!! Corporate America is really starting to turn into Big Brother aren't they!!? What happened to trusting and respecting your employees and treating them like human beings!!?? Anyway, that's my 2 cents! Diane, hope to see you again on board soon!:D

tatsxxx11
01-29-2002, 12:54 PM
Oh No!!:( You hold a very special place in my herat Diane. I hope that you will be back with us "full time" very soon, sharing your love and caring ways with us all. Till, then, I'll be thinking of you and your babies!! Love, Sandra, Cody and Star

purrley
01-29-2002, 01:18 PM
OH NO - I'm just waiting for my work to lower the boom on me also and I don't have a computer at home:( :(

Sudilar
01-29-2002, 05:13 PM
We'll be waiting to hear from you, when you can get to us. Know that we'll all be thinking of you!

michelene
01-29-2002, 06:39 PM
Diane--
Hope you find a dependable and inexpensive ISP soon. I'm always a bit scared even when I just read the posts when things are a bit slow.

Gio
01-30-2002, 03:58 AM
Diane,

come back soon!!!

I hope that they don't decide to do a check where I work or I might be in trouble too. I should get a PC at home over the next couple of weeks so I will be able to conentrale on my Pet Talking in the evenings

Logan
01-30-2002, 07:22 AM
Diane, you do what you have to do! The job comes first!! But we are second, so hurry back!! :D

pepper636
02-23-2002, 11:29 PM
Paul has changed my e-mail and I'm back on - I've missed you guys so much.

sammi
02-24-2002, 04:37 AM
Welcome back Pepper! Will you be posting regularly now?:p

RachelJ
02-24-2002, 06:16 AM
Diane, I am glad you are back. How is LD and what is the situation with his heart worm treatments?

Sudilar
02-24-2002, 09:54 AM
HOOOOORAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! Welcome back! We missed you!

pepper636
02-24-2002, 11:55 AM
I'm back for good. My new e-mail is [email protected]. Now I'm using Pepper and Bourbon names for the heart dogs in my life who I had to send to the Bridge.

LD seems great. I just had the one treatment and then he started on his monthly heartworm medication. The vet said if we tested him now he would still show positive but in a year from the treatment he should show negative. He's been a great house dog so far except he has found the pleasures of kitty litter. Back to keeping it in the Perfect Privy and away from him.

Albea
02-24-2002, 12:58 PM
WELCOME BACK DIANE!
That's great news about LD.

Gio
02-25-2002, 05:02 AM
Welcome back! I'm happy that LD is doing fine, we are just waiting to hear about some of his antics! :)

shais_mom
02-25-2002, 11:56 PM
Glad to see you back! We missed you! I think of you often! Glad LD is doing good except for the kitty litter! :o
I solved my kitty litter problem. My dad and his buddies built me a huge walk in closet in my bedroom. We blocked one area off, and cut a half moon shape in the wall and I set Kylie's box in there, worked with her for about an hour and she figgered out that 1) that is where her box is and 2) She can go in there and Keegan can't get to it at all!
Keegan has tried to stick her head in which would make a great picture, but haven't got one yet!
I love it!