PDA

View Full Version : Zeke man!

slleipnir
05-15-2005, 10:11 PM
I'm just so proud of my little man! I don't know how he does it, but it seems like he is always doing stuff that makes me more and more proud of him.

He did super tonight at flyball! He even raced with another dog and never chased him! I THINK the dog crossed into his lane to see him, but Zeke just ran around him and came right back with the ball :) Plus, we're starting to do more exchanges, so the other dog leaves sooner when Zeke returns. It was a big Doberman, and Zeke ignored him!

(incase you don't know, Zeke's main/big problem was that he chases other dogs, and has way to much love for playing)

Anyway, I'm so happy with him :) I'm going to see about getting him to do be a Therapy dog too on Tueday (when I'll see about the details)

I might have a video and or some pics of him running next week or the week after :D

Cookiebaker
05-15-2005, 10:25 PM
Yay Zekey!! That's awesome!! :D

Now, for some pictures??? ;)

anna_66
05-15-2005, 10:51 PM
Congratulations to both you and Zeke! Sounds like things are going great...keep up the good work Zeke man:D

Oggyflute
05-16-2005, 01:02 AM
Go Zeke! (don't forget to post the vid & pics.:) )

sandragonfly
05-16-2005, 03:57 AM
great.. it's so great to feel a great feeling from your great zeke! :p :)

keep up good behavior! good luck afterall & look forward to hear more about him!

lizbud
05-16-2005, 10:56 AM
Way to go Zeke.:D That's a great feeling when your dog responds to his training well. That takes a lot of smarts & focus
on Zeke's part. Well done Zeke.:)

gemini9961
05-16-2005, 11:59 AM
Keep up the good work Zeke! :D

Buddy Blaze Lover
05-16-2005, 02:08 PM
Congrats Zeke!! Keep it up!!:D