PDA

View Full Version : Do Micheals eyes look Odd?

catmandu
05-15-2005, 07:04 PM
I took this Photo,of Michael,and there are odd reflections,in his Green Eyes. I hope,that he,is not having,the problems,with Glaucoma,that The Princess,a bit older,is going through.My Poor Little Old Man.I actually,have not noticed him,not finding his way,but I never noticed,with Pricess,either.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture224.jpg
Cat Party,in London,Ontario ,on the 22nd.

kimlovescats
05-15-2005, 07:17 PM
Gary, I see the reflections but can't really say that it looks like anything bad. Probably just the flash playing with the lovely colorings in his eyes. That is an adorable picture of Michael, really I think one of the best I have seen of him!;)

kittycats_delight
05-15-2005, 07:39 PM
Gary, I can see reflections in his eyes too but I don't know if it's wierd cause flashs can cause some unusually lights and reflections. But if you are really concerned can you take him in to your vet so at least that way you won't worry? He looks awefully content in that pic though. Like a real suggle bug.

*MUAH* big kisses for you Michael.

catnapper
05-15-2005, 07:58 PM
I think its just the way the flash hit hs eyes. I've gotten some weird results from the flash too.

jenluckenbach
05-15-2005, 08:22 PM
I can see what you mean about looking odd, but I have not oticed it in any other recent photo. I too think that it is just the flash at that angle. Interesting though.

NoahsMommy
05-15-2005, 10:17 PM
I'm sure its just a wierd effect from the flash. :)

He sure is a cutie!!!

King Spartacus
05-16-2005, 05:24 AM
First: What a beautiful picture!!!

Second: Hmmm... Normally it's only the pupil that will light up, so it does seem a bit stange... does those flecks show as white in normal daylight? If they do, then it might be catarac... Hopefully it's just the flash, playing with those gorgeous eyes!!!

Randi
05-16-2005, 06:57 AM
Sweet Michael, I hope nothing is wrong with your eye. It may only be the way the flash hits the eyes. Could you send the picture to your vet and ask?

Scritchies to Michael. :)

Kirsten
05-16-2005, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Randi
Sweet Michael, I hope nothing is wrong with your eye. It may only be the way the flash hits the eyes. Could you send the picture to your vet and ask?

Scritchies to Michael. :)

Just wanted to suggest the same - just to be on the safer side.

Of course it could just be some weird effect caused by the flash light.

What a sweet picture of Michael btw! :)

Kirsten

momcat
05-16-2005, 09:43 PM
I'm not a vet or any kind of expert, but his beautiful eyesook like they're just reflecting the light.

aki
05-16-2005, 09:45 PM
I dunno, but what a gorgeous pic! :D

furrykidsmother
05-17-2005, 10:16 AM
I too am not positive, but I would think that it is a reflection from the camera. That is a beautiful picture of Michael!

sirrahbed
05-17-2005, 10:20 AM
I agree with Kim that the picture of Michael is one of the best I have seen!

I would think the lighting is simply the flash as others have said.

It really IS a wonderful photo, Gary!

catmandu
05-17-2005, 10:08 PM
The end,of the tale,and the tail,is that Michaels,has nothing serious wrongwith his eyes! Thats great News,for My Orange Little Man,who,is going,into his Wagoan Wheel Bed,to recover,from the Vet Visit.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture325.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos934.jpg

King Spartacus
05-18-2005, 02:04 PM
That's super news!!! And look at that marmelade bottom, as it's sneeking into hiding!!!