PDA

View Full Version : Introducing Sirocco...

sirocco
01-29-2002, 06:43 AM
Dear all, here you have some pictures of Sirocco. Some of you may already know he's named after a wind from the Sahara (when it blows it reachs the southern coast of Spain, where I used to sail!) and a sailing boat I had which bore the same name. Siro is very sweet, though he stands for his name really well, as it's said that when the Sirocco blows, people go crazy, and of course Siro does his best to get the same result with us!!

Nita

http://www.jrc.es/~cawood/Siro.jpg

http://www.jrc.es/~cawood/Siro3.jpg

lynnestankard
01-29-2002, 07:02 AM
Oh Nita - thank you for posting the lovely photos of Sirocco - he's a beautiful furkid isn't he? :D
Yes I've been in Spain when the Sirocco blows and your so right - everyone seems a bit mad!
Give your lovely boy a big nose kiss from the UK please.
Lynne

sirocco
01-29-2002, 08:12 AM
Spencer, you got the point! Some people when seeing the second picture ask me what Sirocco was doing! I had to explain he was playing hunt with some shadow in the wall... He hunts, in fact, little bugs as spiders or even cockroachs :eek: , and this is very useful to me, as I am just a young lady and scare very easily at the sight of those insects.... I remember when he was smaller that a HUGE cockroach entered my room (we have a little patio with lots of plants and this kind of intrusions are unavoidable!!) and I started screaming (I know this is shameful, but I couldn't help it :o ) so Sirocco came to see what was happening and when he saw the bug, started chasing it. Well, I must confess I rushed to the door, and locked them (both cat and cockroach) in. I don't feel very proud about this episode, but, anyway, when I entered the room again there was only one of them, the victorious one, Sirocco my hero. I remeber also that just before Siro came to save me I was still (didn't dare any move!!) thinking over all my boyfriends, trying to sort out which one was nearer so I could call him to rescue me!! Well, Siro proved I need men no more ;)

Nita

Former User
01-29-2002, 10:40 AM
Oh what a cutie Sirocco is!!! Thanx for posting the pics! Of course, we want more ;)

LoudLou
01-29-2002, 10:59 AM
He is SO Beautiful..... The Mighty Hunter.... you must be so proud... Siro is just too cute.;)

AmberLee
01-29-2002, 03:44 PM
So glad to hear about your mighty hunter! What a cutie he is. Thank you for posting these photos -- now we want more! (Just like spoiled children, right?) ;) :p :D

thelmalu99
01-29-2002, 04:37 PM
Sirocco is beautiful! Thanks for posting his picture!

yorkster
01-29-2002, 04:42 PM
I just love the orange boys! Got one myself :rolleyes: :cool: :D

And yes, cats can be very useful for bug hunting, and less trouble than boyfriends! :eek: :D

zippy-kat
01-29-2002, 07:53 PM
WOW!:eek: He's handsome!:D

NoahsMommy
01-31-2002, 06:50 PM
He's beautiful!!! I LOVE his name too!