PDA

View Full Version : Just a lovely weekend.....

carole
05-15-2005, 04:29 PM
Just wanted to share with you my nice weekend, I had my mother's day treat this weekend.

It all started with strict instructions I had to stay in bed, a hard task at the best of times for me, but I read the morning paper with the electric blanket blazing away, then as I am not a fan of Breakfast in Bed, breakfast awaited me downstairs, along with a special mother's day card Melissa has specially made for me and flowers on the table,freshly picked, and the house was all cleaned up for me, so that was a real plus.

I was not allowed to lift a finger all day, much to my delight, then Melissa paid for us to go to the movies, we went and saw GUESS WHO, which was a nice romantic comedy, just the type of movie I enjoy, we had popcorn and coke and the most yummiest chocolate coated ice creams (oops there went the diet for that day), and then we went shopping together, I ended up buying Melissa a cute T-shirt in chocolate brown with pink lettering which read" Chocolate cheaper than buying new shoes" from her favourite store 'SUPRE' which is an Australian outlet opened here just recently.

Sunday I was not feeling good at all, and spent most of the morning in bed, but felt better enough to drag myself up and out to attend our local Cat Show Nine lives, it was well worth it, we took a few pics too so when hubby puts them on here for me, i hope to post them, one is an amazing Maine Coone, he was huge, I again fell in love with the La Perm's and thought even though it is 8 years away, this would make an excellent 21st present for my daughter,(yes i am a planner, just like Melissa), we shall see what she is doing in her life then and then decide of course.

So folks just wanted to share, it was an awesome weekend, and I was made to feel very special and loved.

luvofallhorses
05-15-2005, 04:45 PM
It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend, Carole :) and I am glad you did :)

Jods
05-15-2005, 05:22 PM
Sounds like you had a great weekend!! You are very lucky.
Whats a La perms??

kittycats_delight
05-15-2005, 05:31 PM
This is a La Permhttp://www.lapermcentral.com/LaPerm/Dusty_Closeup___10_Wks.jpg

Sorry changed the image cause this one was prettier. :D

carole
05-15-2005, 05:40 PM
Aren't they cute, I will post one we took at the cat show later, they have cute curly coats, look like they need brushing to be honest, but it is their personality's that are amazing, they love to be smooched non-stop and will give you just as much in return, they love company.