PDA

View Full Version : Noisy Kitties!!!

NoahsMommy
05-15-2005, 02:43 PM
What is going on with my cats today???? Noel, Pee Pee, Noah and Basie refuse to stop meowing!

They are so funny!!! Noel is normally very vocal...its the tortie in her. Pee Pee is always vocal with me, especially when I'm online. ;)

Noah keeps making noises every now and then.

Basie keeps his little squeaking every time we look at him.

What's going on????

Grace
05-15-2005, 02:54 PM
I'll bet they're picking up on the coming move.

momcat
05-15-2005, 03:01 PM
Hi! They're all talking to you at the same time? Hmm... sounds like there's something going on. Grouch does that from time to time. He follows us around with his non-stop meowing, we check his food and water, clean the litter box (again), play with him, talk to him. Are there any new pets in your neighborhood or any new strays? Very often I find that to be the reason for Groucho's marathon meows.

NoahsMommy
05-15-2005, 03:19 PM
I think they are picking up on the move...and they really like it when we're both home.

Now they've moved on to just being clingy...ha ha. :)

catmandu
05-15-2005, 06:24 PM
They know,that something,is up.Usually,the Found Cats,are pretty quiet,except Scrappy 2,and Pouncette,who will trail me,meewing away.or when JJJ3,thinks,that there are Whiskas Temptations around about.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture224.jpg

QueenScoopalot
05-15-2005, 06:32 PM
All they're doing is voicing their excitement over Kelly's Cottage! ;) :) :D It's the kittie's PT equivalent of YAY! :D