PDA

View Full Version : Lovely Lil Girl!

TopCat3
05-15-2005, 05:25 AM
Lil Girl, I just know how special you must be to your human after all these years together. My Special Girl has been with me for 16 years and I can't imagine life without her. You too have the dignity and humility of a much loved and lived cat of a loving human, You are indeed very beautiful and have earned your place in the COTD history book. May you enjoy many more happy healthy years with your humans and looking after Grandma, and I wish you a happy special day:) :) :)

chocolatepuppy
05-15-2005, 05:43 AM
Aw..Lil Girl, you are a beauty! Sounds like you keep a close watch on your family! Congratulations on being COTD! Hope you have a great day! :D

smokey the elder
05-15-2005, 07:32 AM
You are such an elegant lady, and take very good care of your humans!

orangemm
05-15-2005, 07:40 AM
OH, Lil Girl, what a sweet lady you are. So caring & devoted to your family and so tuned to their needs.

I don't think any cat realizes what a weekend is; to them it is nothing but another day, so you are clearly in the majority! a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do.....wake 'em up!

Enjoy your very special day, Lil Girl and may you have 18 more fulfilling years with your family.

Congratulations!

catmandu
05-15-2005, 08:22 AM
Lil Girl,taht is a long time,to be a Companion Cat,as Mr Scrappy,was here,for 14 Years,and that is the longest time,that I have share,with a Companion Cat.And Lil Girl,is such an individual,with such a distinct purrsonality.And she,like so many Cats,that have spent years,of us,as they take,on our ways,and we thiers.All The Found Cats,send a Marvellous MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW to Lovely Lil Girl COTD!!!

Dan Holder
05-15-2005, 09:20 AM
That's as happy a life as any kitty could ever have. And what a sweetheart. Congratulations.

tatsxxx11
05-15-2005, 10:22 AM
Oh beautiful Li'l Girl! I can't help but shed a few tears after reading your sweet message to us and your Mom's touching tribute to her beautiful, best girl! And what an extra special best friend you are, sweetheart:):):) Every human should know and be blessed with the unconditional love, loyal friendship and unwavering devotion you have shared with your family these many, many years:) You may be hitting your golden years Li'l Girl. but there's no doubt that in your heart and in your mind, you remain forever young:) I hope that today, your MUCH deserved day of honor, you are able to enjoy a happy day out in the sunshine, perhaps a cozy nap in your beloved catnip patch and of course lots and lots of extra hugs and kisses and treats:) Hugs and purrrs to you beautiful Li'l Girl, our EXTRA special, most deserving Sunday CAT OF THE DAY...CAT OF A LIFETIME!!!:)

sasha the cat
05-15-2005, 10:24 AM
You are a purr~ecious cat, priceless in fact. More valuable than the finest diamond, ruby, sapphire or pearl. Eighteen years with your Daddy -- how lucky your Daddy is!

May you be blessed with many more years in good health and happiness. That your Daddy adores you is evident; he will love and cherish you all the days of your life.

My big brother, Tiggy [whom KatMa called 'the best cat in the universe'] was very much like you. He was such a tiny baby boy when he adopted my KatMa. While reading your bio to me, my KatMa had tears of joy --straight from her heart-- just thinking about how very blessed your Daddy is.

We send you oodles and boodles of love, kisses, and respect. You are truly a royal Queen and deserve all the attention you will receive today. Enjoy being our Queen Cat of the Day.

A picture of rarefied, perfect beauty:

http://www.catoftheday.com/archive/2005/May/15.jpg

kb2yjx
05-15-2005, 10:51 AM
How lucky your family is to have been blessed with your endearing presence for EIGHTEEN YEARS!!!! I know they know how lucky they are! HAPPY COTD!!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
05-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Li Girl
What an adorable girl you are, sweetie.
Why you don't look a day over 10! You are just beautiful.
Congratulations on being our special Cat of the Day. I wish you lots of treats, happiness, and many more healthy years with your loving family!:D

Jax
05-15-2005, 11:56 AM
You are a most special cat indeed pretty Lil Girl!! We can see how wise and gorgeous you are from your picture, and your mommy sure loves you lots! Congrats to Beauuutiful Lil Girl!! :) :D :)

luvofallhorses
05-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Lil Girl,

You are such a smart girl and such a sweetheart. Looking after your grandmother is such a sweet thing to do and wake your daddy up every morning :) Hugs and kisses to you sweetie :) COngrats on COTD sweetie :)

tootsie21
05-15-2005, 01:32 PM
you are so pretty lil girl,my zena is the same colour as you but with short hair.You dont look your age either xx :)

Frostfrog
05-15-2005, 05:07 PM
While I cannot dispute the fact that, having spent 18 grand and wonderful years with her, Li'l Girl's people certainly know her far better than I could ever hope to, I must none-the-less take issue with the supposition that she believes herself to be human.

I am quite convinced that she does not believe that at all; that, in fact, she is fully aware of, mighty pleased, and, at times, even relieved, the fact that she is a cat and not a human.

I suspect, however, that she regards her humans with what is the highest honor a cat can bestow upon members of our species, and that is that she sees you as kin to cats... not cats, mind you, for when she rubs her snout alongside your face and ears she is quite aware of the fact that it is skin and hair (oh, I hate those darned ear hairs, don't you?) and not fur that she has come into contact with.

None-the-less, she sees you as existing in a near cat-like state of grace, though not quite, and that is a good thing, for, if you were to rise to full cat status, then she just might have to compete with you, and put you in your place, that place being one cut above human, even if not quite her equal.

Now try to get some sleep.

See Thunder Paws, the Thinking Cat: http://homepage.mac.com/jimslim/PhotoAlbum3.html