PDA

View Full Version : Exams!!

slleipnir
01-28-2002, 02:34 PM
One more day! YES!!!! Math tomorrow, then i'm totally DONEEEEEEEEE!!!! I should be studying..my braincells are like gone..finally down to a manageable level ;] lol. Can't wait till freedom

tatsxxx11
01-28-2002, 03:53 PM
Good for you, Audrey!! Hope you got through today's OK!!:confused: One day and counting! Yipppeee!!

slleipnir
01-28-2002, 06:26 PM
Sandra, no, I seriously thing I failed :[

AmberLee
01-28-2002, 07:08 PM
Dear Audrey,

Hope it's just your tiredness that has you thinking you've messed up. :eek: It's hard to be objective when you're exhausted. (Any chance you can make time for a long walk with Josie to 'ground' yourself before tomorrow's test?) Getting too tired can really pysche you out.

Our fingers and paws are crossed for you here.
Good luck. :)

slleipnir
01-28-2002, 07:19 PM
Amber. I hope it is too, but I don't think so. Yes my both mentally and physically tired, I don't think I could last another day. Jo has been DYING to go for a walk, but I haven't had time for my little girl much. I wanted to get out for a few mins, I don't have the time..I waste it on the net :rolleyes: shame on me :[ I plan on taking her to the HS tom for a nice run in the feild :D Its crazy though, I didn't even go riding tonight..
The reason I know I didn't do good, beside the fact that I left a few things..well I put anwsers but i know there wrong (didn't finish them..kinda) and for some reason..I put absolute zero to be -273K!! instead of 0K..grrrrrr!!! I was thinking it was celcius..oh well..hehe it's over now, I had a lot on my mind on sun night..(someone close died..) So I barly studied ;] I guess I get back what I put in heheh. I think math will be better..I'm going for my shower now..then BED! YES! the best time of the day!! LOL I can see what you must be thinking..right..a 17 yr old with her fav thing to do is sleep..I'm like a really old person..-sigh- sleeping beats studying though..expessially since I figure I can tence my brain or something..

Annoying my dad about how much my brain hurts..haha..I think he's more excited my exams are pretty much over then I am!!

slleipnir
01-29-2002, 10:33 AM
Yes..!! I never thought today would come!! LOL down with school ;] Going to get my frog now -yay- Anyone have any sugestions for a name??

ellensy
01-29-2002, 10:55 AM
its really hard to be a student!!! i wish im graduating already..though i have to wait one more year. :) Slleipnir, your in high school right?

Frog ---mmmm,........ Prince! :D

btw, i wud like to ask u this dumb question....how do i put pictures below my signature, where do i get the link of the pics that i posted in webshots?
thanks

slleipnir
01-29-2002, 11:56 AM
ellensy, yes, i'm in grade 11. I msg'd you about the sig thing :]
The frog is cute!! I got 3 Zebra Dani's too! The gold fish appearintly kill the frogs. Their home is kind of small, but I plan to get a bigger one when I pay dad back (own him 100 $'s from xmas and my moms bday) The tank is a fair size seeing there all small :]

ellensy
01-29-2002, 08:14 PM
Gee, u sure has a big happy family!
Take a pic of them and post it here ... me thinks they're all cute and pretty. :D

slleipnir
01-29-2002, 08:17 PM
Of the fish?? I tried, it comes out blurry from the reflection of the water :[

slleipnir
01-29-2002, 08:50 PM
I couldn't get take a pic, but I found a pic that looks just like them :]

AmberLee
01-29-2002, 08:58 PM
Dear Audrey/Sleipner,

How did the math exam go? Does this mean you are out of school for good, for a brief break, or somewhere in between?

Congrats on the additions to your family.

evelyn1157
01-29-2002, 11:04 PM
my finals will be in 2 weeks time and then it's freedom forever unless i decide to do my masters :D

zippy-kat
01-30-2002, 09:53 AM
You guys are makin' me jealous! :p

Some of us still have a few months to go! lol
(then it's DEFINTELY a break before I begin my masters!)

slleipnir
01-30-2002, 10:38 AM
Amber, math was good. I think I did good on all my exams except chemisty, which I know I failed. I have a short break before finishing up grade 11 (half a sem left) After I graduate though before going to university I plan to travel with some friends (AUSTRALIA!!!! and england..maybe japan but it depends on the $ i have. Doesn't matter to me as long as I get to Aussie!!)

ellensy
01-30-2002, 07:53 PM
Congrats on ur exams!!! Hey, that will be fun--to travel before settling down for university. I did that too...and me & my friends plan to have another after we graduate university and before taking the board exams. I have one more year to go. :D