PDA

View Full Version : Gracie's first de-stuff

lute
05-13-2005, 03:51 PM
no pics sorry, but Gracie de-stuffed her first stuffy in the old siberian manner.....all over the place.:)

i got on the computer this morning and had Gracie behind me with her favorite stuffed squeeky. i heard her playing and squeekin it. after a while she walked up to me and had some stuffin on her teeth. i turned around and saw only the biggest mess ever!:eek: she had white stuffing EVERYWHERE!:rolleyes: i had no idea there was that much in those toys. she had this "i killed it!" look on her face.:rolleyes:

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 03:52 PM
Good ol' siberian huskies. :)

Bigyummydog
05-13-2005, 04:01 PM
way to go GRACIE...:D ...but you're not 'spose ta do yours favrits...gimme a call...an i'll tell ya how ta do the ol' uns, not da guduns.......luv, MAXIMUS

LKPike
05-13-2005, 07:13 PM
LOL! you KILLED it huh!? Awww, I bet shes SO proud of herself, too!! lol thats so cute, I'd hate to ever leave she and Jillian in a stuffy-filled room, alone, together. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Suki Wingy
05-13-2005, 09:21 PM
lol the first of many? When we were having problems w/ NiƱo chewing everything mu mom went to a sibe rescuer for help!

Glacier
05-13-2005, 09:43 PM
Way to go Gracie! Preacher is 12 years old now and still loves destuffing toys. We give him all the ones with dead squeakers. Muskwa kills the squeakers, Preacher destuffs 'em!

Oggyflute
05-13-2005, 09:51 PM
Go Gracie, sounds like the first of many.:D

lute
05-14-2005, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by LKPike
LOL! you KILLED it huh!? Awww, I bet shes SO proud of herself, too!! lol thats so cute, I'd hate to ever leave she and Jillian in a stuffy-filled room, alone, together. :eek: :eek: :eek:
i can just see it now. stuffin stuffin everywhere!:D