PDA

View Full Version : please vote for Finn, Candy is way ahead!

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Candy is a beautiful yellow labrador retriever, and, is kicking my little ol' Finn's booty. She won last time, though, and, I think it's time for a new best in breed for labrador retrievers! :) Please, please, get the word out, and, vote for Finn. I don't usually care about winning these goofy things, but, ugh, I'd like to see him get this one. Thanks everyone. If you go, and, you like one of the other labbies better, that's cool, vote for them. I'd just like to give Finn a chance and get the word out! Thanks! Here is the site. He's contestant #1!

http://astralenterprise.com/blacklabrador.htm

And, vote for Fritz for best in show! Bichon Frise!!! :)

slleipnir
05-13-2005, 12:58 PM
I voted :)

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 01:00 PM
Woo hoo! Thank you so much. Did you have to choose his color specifically or were you able to choose labrador retriever from the breed choices on the voting ballot?

K9soul
05-13-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by finn's mom
Woo hoo! Thank you so much. Did you have to choose his color specifically or were you able to choose labrador retriever from the breed choices on the voting ballot?

I had to choose yellow lab, I didn't see just "Labrador Retriever" on the list.

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by K9soul
I had to choose yellow lab, I didn't see just "Labrador Retriever" on the list.

I hope it ends up not mattering, because that could get confusing. I mean, he's not listed as a specific color, I even asked them about that when I first went to the site. I remember choosing just labrador retriever, that's so weird that that isn't an option anymore.....

wolfsoul
05-13-2005, 01:16 PM
I voted for Finn. :) He is the best looking dog of the three. ;)

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 01:22 PM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
I voted for Finn. :) He is the best looking dog of the three. ;)

Thank you! I got a response from the site, and, they are in the midst of changing it to just labrador retriever in the voting ballot. But, no matter which one you choose until that happens, they told me the votes will all count. :)

Jadapit
05-13-2005, 01:41 PM
I went and voted for Finn. I love the puppy picture of him.:D

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by Jadapit
I went and voted for Finn. I love the puppy picture of him.:D

Thank you so much! I like his wrinkly little face in that photo, he wasn't quite eight weeks old. :)

Dixieland Dancer
05-13-2005, 02:02 PM
I voted for Finn. I also took the chance to vote for Bear in the Golden Retriever category!

Daisy and Delilah
05-13-2005, 02:16 PM
Ok. We voted for Finn and King Fritzie.

GO FINN AND FRITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

Terry, Daisy and Delilah:D

cali
05-13-2005, 02:19 PM
lol I will vote in a minute, Happy is winning her breed by a landslide lol she is number one border collie with 11 votes, the BC in second is seawae with only 3 votes lol and currently 3rd in group, so Vote Happy too please! :D

aly
05-13-2005, 02:20 PM
I voted for Finn on my computer and Josh's. I'll vote from work later if I get the chance.

Bigyummydog
05-13-2005, 02:26 PM
i voted...:D ........aww! BABY FINN...aww!!! did i say aww!!!

i only saw lab. retriever, no color...

i'll get kevin to vote on his puter when he gets home...heehee.......now i gotta go vote for KING FRITZ

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 02:27 PM
Thanks, guys! I voted for Happy and for Bear, the golden retriever. Beautiful dogs! :) Fritz's dad tells me that they update the voting every six hours so hopefully, the votes will show Finn's tally. Go Pet Talk doggies!!!!

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Bigyummydog
i voted...:D ........aww! BABY FINN...aww!!! did i say aww!!!

i only saw lab. retriever, no color...

i'll get kevin to vote on his puter when he gets home...heehee.......now i gotta go vote for KING FRITZ

Yeah, they changed it already. They used to have the three colors separate. But, they did forget to take chocolate out, but, I don't think anyone will vote chocolate for finn. :)

finn's mom
05-14-2005, 06:48 PM
Hey, everyone, don't forget to vote for all the pet talk dogs!

Finn
Fritz
Ripley
Oggy
Flute
Nebo
Happy
Misty
Duncan

Am I forgetting anyone? Please let me know if I am! :)

finn's mom
05-17-2005, 07:46 PM
Hey, everyone, just a reminder to vote for Finn and all his pet talk buddies at the link supplied in the first post. Finn's only ahead right now by about ten votes! Thanks again for everyones votes!

Christiansmommy
05-17-2005, 09:03 PM

finn's mom
05-17-2005, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by Christiansmommy

Thank you! :)

Bigyummydog
05-17-2005, 11:45 PM
i had no idea there were other PTer's...i've voted for FINN, FRITZ, and HAPPY..............everyone needs to say, "HEY! VOTE FOR ME!" or did i miss it? anyway guys, make some noise! :D :D :D

can we vote every day ?

finn's mom
05-18-2005, 07:52 AM
Originally posted by Bigyummydog
i had no idea there were other PTer's...i've voted for FINN, FRITZ, and HAPPY..............everyone needs to say, "HEY! VOTE FOR ME!" or did i miss it? anyway guys, make some noise! :D :D :D

can we vote every day ?

You can vote every hour! :) And, there are several pet talk doggies there. Fritz, Happy, Finn, Misty, Ripley, Duncan, Oggy, Flute, and, dang it, i know there are more. :)