PDA

View Full Version : vote for fritz

fritz03
05-13-2005, 12:34 PM
Fritz sure could use some votes in the best in show contest on astralenterprise.com . Go to the link astralenterprise.com/bichonfrise.htm .Fritz is the 2nd Bichon and up above the pictures it says click to vote,do that.Click his breed from the list,then contestant number which is 2 and then type his name. Right now,he is 2nd behind Emma who has 18 and fritz has 4.

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 12:37 PM
Oh, yeah! I forgot about that! Finn's there, too! I'll have to post a thread about him, too! I'm going straight there to vote for Fritz!

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 12:45 PM
I voted, and, I posted a thread about Finn, too. Would you mind voting for him? He's contestant #1 in labrador retriever (sporting group)! I hope Fritz beats Emma. I think Finn only has two and Candy has 20! But, I haven't told anyone about the contest, yet, so, hopefully, once I email all my pals, some folks will vote for him! Good luck to Fritz! I'm putting a "ps" in my emails, too, to vote for Fritz as well. :)

Daisy and Delilah
05-13-2005, 02:36 PM
We voted for you Fritz!! Did we tell you how much we loved your baby picture? You're just too cute Fritz and we hope you win!!

GO FRITZ AND FINN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 02:37 PM
My friend in Wisconsin voted for both Finn and Fritz! Go pet talk dogs! :) Vote for Happy in the Border Collie group, too!

elizabethann
05-13-2005, 02:43 PM
I just voted for Fritz. However, I didn't know how to vote for Finn! It kept saying I couldn't vote for him! This is like American Idol! The judging is rigged! :D

Please give me Finn's link and I can vote for him.

Thanks.

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 02:44 PM
Originally posted by elizabethann
I just voted for Fritz. However, I didn't know how to vote for Finn! It kept saying I couldn't vote for him! This is like American Idol! The judging is rigged! :D

Please give me Finn's link and I can vote for him.

Thanks.

You can't vote for him from this page, but, you can click here to see him. Then, click on vote, and, he's contestant #1, labrador retriever, and, Finn for the name. I wonder why it wouldn't let you vote....

elizabethann
05-13-2005, 02:49 PM
O.K. I just voted for Finn too. However, the voting it so confusing! You have to enter the number, the breed and then the name! I kept forgetting the number! It's Friday and my brain is fryed.

Anyhow, good luck Fritz AND Finn!!!

finn's mom
05-13-2005, 05:33 PM
Don't forget to vote for the pet talk doggies, everyone! :)

Vette
05-13-2005, 06:46 PM
I voted for your fuzhead. :D

finn's mom
05-14-2005, 06:46 PM
Hey, all, don't forget to go and vote for all the pet talk doggies! :)

animal_rescue
05-14-2005, 06:55 PM
I voted for Fritz!