PDA

View Full Version : Cass really needs us right now! (luckies4me)

Jadapit
05-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Cass pmed me and she is dealing with a lot of stuff in her life right now and she asked me to post this for her. She had to move out of the place she was in because her roommate signed the lease over to some other people.
She had tickets to move back with her parents. She was going to take the animals with her. Her boyfriend begged her not to go because he said he loved her and wanted her to stay so she decided not to go. While all this was going on she had left Freckles with a friend until she got everything situated. Freckles was only there for two days. Cass was going to pick her up on Saturday. Friday night, Freckles got out of the house somehow and she is gone. Cass cant find her and of course she is beside herself with worry and grief.

She has put up lost ads for Freckles. She is thinking that maybe some people are keeping Freckles and wont give her back. She is really not sure. She is very upset. To top it all off her boyfriend decided he didn’t want to be with her after all. He tells her that on mothers day. Her ex (Dylans dad) is also giving her a lot of crap. She wasn’t even able to spend time with Dylan on mothers day.

She is really upset about Freckles. She has had her since she was 5 weeks old and her heart is breaking because she is gone. She feels like everyything is falling apart around her. She could really use our support and prayers right now

luvofallhorses
05-12-2005, 07:27 PM
Oh Cass :( Your heart must be breaking :( I will pray hard for you that you find your Freckles and for you alone. You PM me if you need anything at all.
(((((((((((BIG HUGS TO YOU)))))))))))))))

Please take care of yourself and I really hope you find Sweet Freckles.

sammy101
05-12-2005, 07:43 PM
omg:eek: :( :( You must be heartbroken,Cass.I hope you find Feckles soon,i'll be praying for her and you:( :( :(
{{{Hugs}}}}

KYS
05-12-2005, 07:53 PM
Hoping/praying you get Freckles back safe and soon.

kittycats_delight
05-12-2005, 07:56 PM
I really can see why you are so upset. I bad thing is one thing but when they keep getting piled on top of you it is devastating. I am so sorry about everything you are going through right now. I am sending out my Mytsi and Shadow Angels to help ensure that Freckles stays safe and that you will find her very soon. Lots of positive thoughts and good vibes coming your way to help see you though this tough time.

IRescue452
05-12-2005, 08:17 PM
Omg Cass. I am so sorry for all this. I hope you find Freckles soon and can see Dylan and move away from all these horrible people. You will certainly be in my thoughts. Make sure yo give pictures to all the local sheters and animal control.

luckies4me
05-12-2005, 08:33 PM
Here is a photo of her I took the other day at my bf's house. Or exboyfriend. Whatever you would call him. :/ I'm kind of emotional right now so I'll write more later. I just wanted to say thanks for everything though. I love you guys!

Ginger's Mom
05-12-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm sorry to hear all of that. Hoping that everything turns around for you very soon. And that you find Freckles happy and healthy.

joycenalex
05-12-2005, 08:57 PM
cass, i'm praying that freckles is returned to you asap. amen.

chocolatepuppy
05-12-2005, 09:07 PM
Cass, I'm so sorry Freckles is missing. I hope and pray she is found. :(

Suki Wingy
05-12-2005, 09:47 PM
Cass, I am REALLY hoping you find Sweet Freckles soon! Can you give me some quick info on her to make a flashy LOST poster for her? I have a lot of free time and use of photoshop, and I would be more that happy to. Let's just hope she is found before that!

anna_66
05-12-2005, 09:56 PM
Cass, let me say first off I'm very sorry that you didn't get to spend any time with Dylan on Mother's Day, I'm sure that was devistating in it's self. And how sad that your boyfriend/ex have been being such jerks. Sounds like things are pretty bad for you now.
And then to top it off Freckles getting out and not being able to find her, you must be feeling awful right now.

I'll keep you in my prayers this evening that things work out and Freckles is found.

Take care
Anna

amoore
05-12-2005, 10:05 PM
Big hugsss Cass. So sorry for all the heart break you are going through.
I had been wondering how you were and find you so distressed.
I hope everything gets better for you and hope you find Freckles.

dukedogsmom
05-12-2005, 10:05 PM
I'm really sorry you're having such troubles. I hope Freckles is found safe and you can be reunited soon. I hope it gets better for you.

luckies4me
05-12-2005, 10:11 PM
There was a found ad at Petsmart yesterday and it sounds just like Freckles! I am waiting for the people to return my phone call. All it said was Grey and black lab mix, female. So I am hoping it is her!

luckies4me
05-12-2005, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by Suki Wingy
Cass, I am REALLY hoping you find Sweet Freckles soon! Can you give me some quick info on her to make a flashy LOST poster for her? I have a lot of free time and use of photoshop, and I would be more that happy to. Let's just hope she is found before that!

Well basically just a spayed female lab mix, blue merle, incredibly friendly and puppy like. One year old. Wearing a black collar. Don't know what else to say???

trayi52
05-12-2005, 10:14 PM
Cass, I am sorry to hear that Freckles is lost. I will be praying that you find her soon and that your problems will be resolved too.

Willie

PJ's Mom
05-12-2005, 10:52 PM
Was it her found at Petsmart???

I hope you find her soon. :(

jesse_3
05-12-2005, 11:36 PM
Cass, don't worry, everything WILL be all right. I hope that you found Freckles. You have PT supporting you too! *Major hugs and prayers for you*

Vette
05-13-2005, 12:22 AM
Awww :(

Sending LOTS of good thoughts and wishes your way.
even Kirby pitched in ;)

captain
05-13-2005, 12:22 AM
Hope and pray that it is her.

{{{hugs}}} to you

krazyaboutkatz
05-13-2005, 01:04 AM
Cass, I'm so sorry that Freckles is missing and that you have so many bad things happening in your life right now.:( Prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care.

Oggyflute
05-13-2005, 05:32 AM
Best thoughts and wishes to you Cass, I hope you are reunited with Freckles really soon.

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-13-2005, 06:31 AM
Aw Cass; I am so sorry ..... . I know how much you love your pets, dear! Did you get news from Petsmart? Is it Freckles?

I will keep you in my prayers, that's a promise !!

ps. Give Dylan a huggie from me, he is such a sweet boy :)

primabella
05-13-2005, 08:18 AM
I'm so sorry to hear about all this Cass. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

flamepony12
05-13-2005, 08:39 AM
Oh my gosh Cass, I'm so sorry. :( For all that's been happening to you. :( You will find Freckles, that's all you have to tell yourself, because that is what is going to happen. I'm sending many good thoughts, prayers, and ((((((HUGS)))))) your way.

mina'smomma
05-13-2005, 08:55 AM
Cass,

Sweetie I hope you find your Freckles. Let us know about the Petsmart puppy.

As far as that so called boyfriend of yours. He isn't worth the time of day. You're a wonderful and loving person Cass. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here. Just send me a pm.

Hugs,
Renae

Suki Wingy
05-13-2005, 10:12 AM
Here it is, I hope it is ok. I thought you could add the contact information like your phone number and stuff.
I really hope the found add at Petsmart is her and that you have no need for this.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v643/sukiwingy/freckleslostad.jpg

jennifert9
05-13-2005, 12:45 PM
That's a great poster you made. I'm sorry Cass that you are going through so much at once...:(
I hope you find Freckles today and then, if I were you, I would hightail it home to mom and dad...I don't know about you but home always makes me feel like everything will be OK.

:)

luvofallhorses
05-13-2005, 12:49 PM
Suki,

That poster you made is great. I sure hope you find Freckles, Cass. *****hugs******

LuvGold00
05-13-2005, 01:27 PM
Aww, so sorry to hear this! I hope she comes home soon!
(((hugs)))

sandragonfly
05-13-2005, 04:39 PM
this is NO fun, cass. gee, I always ask myself why bad things happen to good people.. you have done SO much for animals! so you should get YOUR freckles back! yes, you will get her back, but you'll be in my thoughts whenever you need them and hopefully it's her! (maybe she's running to pooka?) ;) :) and your ...(no name)..., if he leaves you, then you deserve a better one! believe me...even a hug from me, (((cass))) - take care!!

luckies4me
05-13-2005, 04:54 PM
Well I guess I'll say goodbye to everyone right now seeming as I'll be homeless by the end of the night. Is anyone wants to foster some animals please let me know. :( Moosmom has my number if anyone needs to contact me by tonight.

sandragonfly
05-13-2005, 04:58 PM
wait!! don't you have any friends around you...?? where will you go??

luvofallhorses
05-13-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by luckies4me
Well I guess I'll say goodbye to everyone right now seeming as I'll be homeless by the end of the night. Is anyone wants to foster some animals please let me know. :( Moosmom has my number if anyone needs to contact me by tonight.

Wait, Cass :( Do you have any friends around you that you can be safe in. Cass, please, please find a friend that can help you. (((((hugs)))))) I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

luckies4me
05-13-2005, 05:09 PM
i don't have any friends I can stay with, and Dan won't let me stay with him. Here is the number you can reach me at til tonight sometime.

541-337-4013

sandragonfly
05-13-2005, 05:12 PM
no way... shoot, if I live closer - you're welcome! where will you go and what do you think you're going to do next? I'll give you a call if I can!

luckies4me
05-13-2005, 05:50 PM
I'm not really sure what I'm going to do just yet. I was looking online for homeless shelters so I can always do that. Everyone I've called is either out of town or don't have room for me to stay so ya...I don't really have too many friends and most of them live with their parents or a bunch of other people. I'll try to update you all when I figure something out but right now I just don't know what to say. :(

sandragonfly
05-13-2005, 05:56 PM
I know...hard to say things when you're stuck. but please do try to find a warm place to sleep in. *hugs* I'll be checking back on you soon!

moosmom
05-14-2005, 10:12 AM
I talked to Cass yesterday and I'm really worried about her. I told her to call her Mom. She told me she works till 11 pm and I told her she needs to keep calling her till she answers. That's what I would want MY daughter to do if she were in trouble. Family HELPS family. No ifs, ands or buts about it!

I just went online looking for shelters. Here's the link:

http://local.yahoo.com/results;_ylc=X3oDMTFlOTJlcmdtBF9TAzI3NjY2NzkEX3MDO TY2MTM3NjcEc2VjA2l5LWRkbG9jYWwEc2xrA21vcmU-?fr=dd-local-more&stx=homeless+shelters&csz=Eugene%2C+OR

sandragonfly
05-15-2005, 01:16 AM
:confused: ...cass, I called that cell number to check in on with you but there was a male answering... is everything ok, where are you? did you update somewhere else? know it's or found freckles yet? hope you're okay..

luckies4me
05-15-2005, 01:49 AM
Well it's my ex boyfriend's phone. i am still at his house unfortunately. I updated in another thread. I will copy and paste it tomorrow, but for the time being I am OK. :)

Sassy_luvr
05-15-2005, 10:50 AM
i am so sorry u lost freckles! i hope that u find her soon or vise-versa (spelling?). i know that if i lost my baby sassy i would be so humiliated! is the dog at petsmart freckles? please keep us updated. sassy sends wet kisses 2 u and freckles wherever she is. i will definately be praying 4 u and freckles! (((((((HUGS))))))) 4 u and freckles.

P.S. freckles come home 2 yur mommy,cass she really misses u and she is worried about u!!! so be a good baby girl 4 yur mommy and come home 2 her!

carole
05-15-2005, 04:08 PM
Cass hang on in there honey, I sure hope something good works out for you and your pets, I am sure if anyone on PT lives close by you will be most welcome, I am really sorry to hear of all the bad things happening to you, it's not much to offer but you have my love and Hugs , take care sweetie and keep us posted, I sure hope Freckles turns up soon.

Jods
05-15-2005, 06:25 PM
Cass,
I just wanted to say I hope and pray everything gets better for you. I hope you find Freckles and find a wonderful place to live with all your pets. I'm sorry your ex/bf is acting this way if one min hes nice and the next he's not don't fall for it, you are a strong woman and can make it through this.

Jods

wolfsoul
06-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Any news? :confused:

luckies4me
06-02-2005, 12:13 AM
I'm sorry but I really do not want to talk about it. I'm trying my best to cope right now. I just lost Spike today too. We need a necropsy and basically we didn't find anything and ruled that he died of depression, because Speedy died. Now, Flower is acting the same way. Doing nothing but sleeping etc. I'm going crazy!
:(