PDA

View Full Version : Poor Beau

catnapper
05-12-2005, 11:51 AM
Little Flutter is NOT eating. I spent $35 at Petco this morning on every brand and flavor of cat food... she won't touch it. Wet or dry, she won't eat it.

I remembered I had some baby food, so I cracked open the jar. Flutter went nuts and ate it all! I put down more but she wasn't interested in it. :rolleyes:

But poor Beau is a casulty of carrots and beef baby food....

Are you ready?

Be prepared -- I almost fell over laughing....

Poor Beau! How'd that get there? :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/Poor-Beau.jpg

kittycats_delight
05-12-2005, 11:56 AM
LOL....but it does match his lovely furr coat. But that look on his little face is priceless. You know meowmie I really do like having a playmate but this problem our Flutter has with finding where the food goes has got to be fixed. Really meowmie show Flutter how to find that thing we call the "MOUTH" LOL

Flutter will come around I am sure...just a super fussy eater. Something will peek that appetite.

momoffuzzyfaces
05-12-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by catnapper

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/Skilesg/Poor-Beau.jpg LOL!
How priceless!!!!
I can't stop grinning! It DOES match his fur though and he wears it so well!:D

catmandu
05-12-2005, 12:15 PM
That is very Funny,Have you tried the Royal Canin Baby Kitten Food,as that is waht they used,at The Animal Welfare,when they have Baby Kittens,that will not eat.It is bite sized,and very tasty.And worth,a try.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture245.jpg

smokey the elder
05-12-2005, 01:09 PM
DARNED eating disorders!:p ;)

kimlovescats
05-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Now if Beau can just get the food IN his mouth, he'll have it down pat!!!:D

Catsnclay
05-12-2005, 01:37 PM
Please make sure the baby food that you are giving does NOT contain onions in any way...........that is very harmful to kitties!

A trick I was told once, heat up the moist food in the microwave for just a few seconds......the warmer and stinker the more they will eat :rolleyes: gross to us, but hey if it works! :D

You can also try to spoon feed or put food on your finger for her to lick off. Sometimes they have to be re-trained on how to eat.

Randi
05-12-2005, 01:54 PM
Sorry I'm laughing. :D :D Poor Beau, he seems to say: How could you that to me!! That's a picture for a competion!

catlover4ever
05-12-2005, 02:08 PM
Looks like poor Beau got himself into a food fight. :D :D

Craftlady
05-12-2005, 02:12 PM
ROFL :D

QueenScoopalot
05-12-2005, 03:08 PM
Poor Beau is right! He looks totally innocent....did you set him up? :confused: :D :D What a cute little muffin he is! Did you notice he has faint initials on his sides? Not quite as clear as Flutter's markings....but look closely! :eek: :D

rg_girlca
05-12-2005, 09:15 PM
AWWWW poor sweet, adorable widdle baby.

Your mouth sweetie, the food goes in your mouth, not in your ear.:rolleyes:

NoahsMommy
05-12-2005, 10:29 PM
Oh my gosh, Kim!! That's a perfect picture!!!

ha ha!!!

Soooo cute!!!!! :D