PDA

View Full Version : Where's Doggiemom...??

purrfectpaws
01-27-2002, 07:47 PM
Hey Angel, how's it going in Apache Junction?????
I have been so busy with doing everything and anything. I have so much stuff going on. We have to get together with the dogs like we keep on saying.
Just wanted to check in to see how you were doing.
Talk with you soon,
Carla

*LabLoverKEB*
01-27-2002, 08:44 PM
Good question, Carla! I was just wondering the same thing, just yesterday... where is Angel?? We miss you!:) Hope that everything's ok, and hope to hear from you soon!;) :)

Love,
Sarah & Sadie

Kfamr
01-27-2002, 08:56 PM
Angel and her husband got devorced therefor Angel had to move and i beleive she doesnt have access at home to a computer. Only at work and at her friends house. Hopefully she will be able to get on more often i miss her alot :( She was wonderful and i loved chatting with her on AIM.

purrfectpaws
01-28-2002, 11:37 AM
Hi Angel.
Have you heard of Valley Del Oro at Ellsworth right off of the 60?? I am going on Thursday to check it out with Robbie...heard it's supposed to be huge with over 1600 spaces.
i will let you know how it goes since you work during the week??
Talk with you soon,
Maybe you will get this on Monday.
Carla

01-28-2002, 12:49 PM
Well, hi everyone:) I'm still here. I peak in on Pet Talk while I'm at work I just don't get a chance to reply... there is so much to catch up on and I am limited on my internet time.

I'm fine and Apache Junction is just, well... "trailer-town" as I affectionately call it. If I was missing a few teeth and spoke with a drawl I would fit right in! Ha ha ha ha:)

Carla I have to call you because I have to tell you that I am moving.... out of state.

But, me and the girls are just fine. I am of course bringing Lexi with me but I have to find a home for Maddie. I just can't bring both.

Anyway, all is well and I hope you are well too! I miss everyone but I will be back online in a few weeks and hopefully can chat once in awhile. I just won't be online very much. You all can always email me ya know!!!! :):):)

shais_mom
01-28-2002, 12:50 PM
I talked with Angel Last night on the phone, and KayAnn is right that she only has access to PT at work or her friends house. She has tried to limit her checking of PT at work in case they are keeping an eye on where you go on your work computer, which they do at my work, like I would have time to play on the computer anyway working in a hospital! :(
She is doing fine, and her girls have really adjust to their new lives!
She seems to have adjusted well, and is just keeping herself busy with the girls and work.
She is having trouble with her hotmail acct, so she hasn't been able to check it.

Kfamr
01-28-2002, 07:40 PM
wow im going to have to get my mom to let me call angel or something... i really miss her =[ ill work on my mommy hehhe