PDA

View Full Version : Why do they HAVE to sleep only on the clothes I want to wear today?!?!

elminster20
05-12-2005, 10:31 AM
So last night we did a lot of laundry, using the dryer for some of it but for the most part putting on racks around our place to dry. The boys LOVE it when we do that!!!! Don sleeps underneath them, surrounded by clothes. We don't see him until we put all the clothes away, he's quite content to stay under there, which is actually kind of cute:). Bob likes to try and eat the metal clothes racks, and likes to steal the drying socksand hide them wherever he can!!!! I grabbed a clean pair of dry jeans off the rack, a shirt and some socks and whatnot and put them on the bed before my shower. Pj's, yesterday's clothes and some dry clothes were on the bed as well, but when I came out of the shower the only clothes being slept on by my two little guys were the ones I had just put out to wear!!!!!!!!! Do now I'm sitting here in my towel putting off getting dressed as long as possible because I don't want to disturb them......... *sigh* My boys...

Getting pics developed today, I'll post some soon!!!!

furrykidsmother
05-12-2005, 10:51 AM
The same thing happens to me! They seem to especially like to lay on them if they are dark clothes and Fluffy feels that it is her responsibility to "warm" daddies clothes up every morning!! Oh well, so I go to work a little furry everyday! I bring a little part of my kids with me everywhere I go.

catnapper
05-12-2005, 10:54 AM
Same here. And always, they are sitting on the file I need to use in my office. No matter the file, they KNOW whch one I'll need to refer to next. How do they do it? :D

catmandu
05-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Our Cats,just want us,to notice them,thats why they jump,in the desk drawer,that I was just about,to look in,just,as I reach,my hand in.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture245.jpg

rg_girlca
05-12-2005, 10:06 PM
Why do they HAVE to sleep only on the clothes I want to wear today?!?!

Because they have to make sure that they leave their scent on them so that you can smell your cats all day and not miss them so much when you are away from them.
Plus, that's just what cats do.:D
Ya gotta love them.:)

RICHARD
05-12-2005, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by elminster20
Do now I'm sitting here in my towel putting off getting dressed as long as possible because I don't want to disturb them......... *sigh* My boys...

What's the dress code at work?:D ;)

NoahsMommy
05-12-2005, 10:28 PM
Ha ha...that's so funny!!! :D

Yea....they seem to be MORE cuddly whenever I'm wearing black..what's with that??

elminster20
05-13-2005, 12:51 AM
I'm covered in so much white hair sometimes that I think I've gotten a very..... distinguished look, having my brown hair suddenly turn silver:)

iloverat
05-13-2005, 02:54 PM
Bob and Don are ensuring you are properly accessorized with plenty of cat hair. My cats are equally as thoughtful and fashion conscious. :D

momcat
05-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Groucho, who is black and white, does the exact same thing. Could it be a warning to other cats? Our fuzzy buddies know they're loved and cared for. I've often wondered if it might be another way for our kittys to tell other kittys, " Back off, buster, this one is MINE!!!!!"