PDA

View Full Version : PhotoStamps

PJ's Mom
05-12-2005, 09:09 AM
Photostamps is a place online that makes real postage stamps out of pictures you provide. You can put people, pets or just about anything on them.

Here's (http://photo.stamps.com/PhotoStamps/) a link to the website and I took a picture of my stamps with Peej's face on them. ;) I thought some of you might be interested in getting some stamps with your furbabies on them.

Sorry for the bad pic. :o

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/sning/stamp.jpg

:)

luvofallhorses
05-12-2005, 10:33 AM
Those are great! :D I might have to get some of those ;)

Ginger's Mom
05-12-2005, 11:53 AM
Ooooh, your stamps are soooo cute. :D Can you send me an letter with a Peej stamp on it? ;) I love it.

Man, I can't show Ginger this, she will definitely want her picture on a stamp.

PJ's Mom
05-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by Ginger's Mom
Ooooh, your stamps are soooo cute. :D Can you send me an letter with a Peej stamp on it? ;) I love it.

Sure. :D

My mom's the only one to receive a letter with one of Peej's stamps on it so far. I keep forgetting to use them. :o

Glacier
05-12-2005, 12:38 PM
Canada post does this too for Candian stamps. My Mom had a bunch made for me of my critters.

PJ's Mom
05-12-2005, 12:51 PM
The US post office stopped them from amking these stamps for a few months but now they're back. I'll probably order some Bailey stamps. :)

dukedogsmom
05-12-2005, 02:57 PM
Those are so cool! I was going to order some last year but they weren't doing it. I'm going to order a sheet tomorrow and use them sparingly until I can afford to get more. I can't wait to have Duke on my stamps. Thanks for letting us know that the site is back up!

PJ's Mom
05-12-2005, 08:03 PM
Maybe we can have some kind of stamp exchange for those who order stamps with their babies pics! :)

luvofallhorses
05-12-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by PJ's Mom
Maybe we can have some kind of stamp exchange for those who order stamps with their babies pics! :)

That would be awesome :) I have to see if I can order some first :p

dukedogsmom
05-12-2005, 10:03 PM
That's a good idea. I wouldn't want to exchange too many, though, since they are rather pricey.

NoahsMommy
05-12-2005, 10:24 PM
That is soooo cool!!!!! Thanks for the link!

Wouldn't that make a great gift for someone who "has everything"???

NEAT!!!

PJ's Mom
05-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Originally posted by dukedogsmom
That's a good idea. I wouldn't want to exchange too many, though, since they are rather pricey.

True. Maybe posting pics of our stamps would be better. ;)