PDA

View Full Version : Oh no, not so close!

cocker_luva
05-11-2005, 10:24 PM
horrific story way to close to home!

Father denied bond in girls' slayings

By Susan Kuczka and Lisa Black
Tribune staff reporters
Published May 11, 2005, 1:30 PM CDT

Bond was denied today for a 34-year-old Zion man who allegedly admitted he punched his daughter because she refused to come home with him, punched her friend who came to her aid then repeatedly stabbed the children, killing them.

for more on the story click here (http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/chi-050511zion,1,2721346.story?coll=chi-news-hed&ctrack=1&cset=true)

flamepony12
05-11-2005, 10:39 PM
That must be really scary for you! :( And such a horrifying story, too!

lute
05-11-2005, 11:59 PM
that's terrible!!!:( i hope he gets some serious jail time!:mad:

Vette
05-12-2005, 03:18 AM
I cant belive it.. they just let this asswhipe out of jail just bairly a month ago..

and if that stpuid mother would have been more of a mother it woudlnt have happend in the first place...

i mean he chased her around with a chainsaw... something should have went "ding ding" in heard that something was wrong with their so called 'marrige and relationship.. or better yet something wrong with the dude in general...
and if it wasnt for other people being there she would have been dead herself,, hacked to bits... it took someone to knock him out with something to get him to stop.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-12-2005, 10:26 AM
Yes, the guy obviously has major anger management issues. I hope they give him life - not the death penalty - so he has many many many years to think about what he did and to deal with his anger management. Just soooo sad. :(

cocker_luva
05-12-2005, 03:33 PM
i agree!!! the girls were killed on mothers day. what a nice present for both mothers! plus on the news they said it was all over a discipline issue. the father wanted his daughter to come home and she refused. shes frickin 8 years old, if u want her to go somewhere and she doesnt, just pick her up!!! (that was my mom's opinion.) seriously kids are becomin smaller and smaller each year (it seems, in height) how hard could it be?!?

but this is all very sad, times like this i wish there was an "express lane" for the death penalty.