PDA

View Full Version : More sad news....:(

DJFyrewolf36
05-11-2005, 09:52 PM
I just found out that last night my little 1 1/2 yr old nephew, Jacob, had a sezure :(. The doctors think its due to a bad resporatory (sp?) infection (he has had lung issues since he was born and any little infection could cause a big problem)...the same one that has knocked me out for a week. I know there are so many PT prayers going out to so many people...it seems as if the tragity doesn't want to end. :(

Hopefully the doctors are right and he only has to stay overnight tonight and will be well after he gets some antibiotics in him.

Please be thinking of Jacob tonight, as well as everyone who needs prayers

luvofallhorses
05-11-2005, 09:54 PM
:( ((((hugs))))) I will add your nephew to my prayers.

kimlovescats
05-11-2005, 09:55 PM
I hate to hear this, but it sounds like it may have been a seizure caused by a high fever. If so, these are very common and do no long-term damage. Both my nephew and my youngest daughter had these during their childhood! Prayers that he will be just fine soon!

(((HUGS)))
Kim

DJFyrewolf36
05-11-2005, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I hate to hear this, but it sounds like it may have been a seizure caused by a high fever. If so, these are very common and do no long-term damage. Both my nephew and my youngest daughter had these during their childhood! Prayers that he will be just fine soon!

(((HUGS)))
Kim

That is encuraging to hear. I hope it was just the fever that caused it and not anything more serious. Thanks for the info!

flamepony12
05-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Prayers on the way! I know how scary it is, my little brother used to have seizures when he was younger. :(

CagneyDog
05-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Prayers for your nephew and his family. That is so scary :(

petslover
05-11-2005, 10:21 PM
Your nephew is in my prayers.

krazyaboutkatz
05-11-2005, 11:52 PM
I'm so sorry to hear about your nephew.:( Lots of prayers and positive thoughts are being sent his way. When my nephew was very young he also had a seizure. Luckily he hasn't had any more.

lute
05-11-2005, 11:56 PM
prayers are comming for your nephew and your family. (((((HUGS)))))

Oggyflute
05-12-2005, 03:09 AM
Best thoughts and wishes for little Jacob.

QueenScoopalot
05-12-2005, 06:41 AM
Sending prayers for little Jacob. I hope that will be his one, and only seizure, and that the bug he's got leaves fast! ;)

DJFyrewolf36
05-12-2005, 04:27 PM
The doctors say Jacobs fever is still too high to let him out of the hospital yet. They say that if he goes without a fever for 12 hours then they'll let him go.

Sigh, he hates hospitals and doctors (he's a shy boy really). I hope he can go home soon.