PDA

View Full Version : Good news for the cat we've been feeding...!!

sammy101
05-11-2005, 09:42 PM
If you have no idea what im talking about go Here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78468)
My neighbors will be taking her in!:D They are wonderful people,and they already have a dog,Spooner.They have been feeding her also.She must be starving or something,she eats about 2 cans everyday,and some dry food.
We've also started feeding a black stray cat.the poor thing is terrfied of people,we cant even go out to pet it and it'll run away:(
I'm very happy for the cat,and will be in a wonderful home!I'm not sure when they're going to take her in.Probably pretty soon though.

Logan
05-11-2005, 09:44 PM
We needed some good news today. One more with a happy future. :)

rg_girlca
05-11-2005, 09:49 PM
This is great news. :D

Bless you for helping the stray cats in your area.:)

kimlovescats
05-11-2005, 10:06 PM
Great news!;)

lady_zana
05-12-2005, 08:13 AM
That's wonderful. She's such a pretty kitty. I love calicos. Since your neighbors are taking her in, would that mean there is a chance of us getting some pictures sometimes....?:D :D

kittycats_delight
05-12-2005, 08:18 AM
I remember that beauty and how worried everyone was about her being in the street like she was. I am glad she has found a happy and loving home and it's great that you are helping out another precious furbaby. GOOD WORK

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-12-2005, 09:47 AM
Originally posted by lady_zana
That's wonderful. She's such a pretty kitty. I love calicos. Since your neighbors are taking her in, would that mean there is a chance of us getting some pictures sometimes....?:D :D

Took the words right out of my mouth LZ! :D

As for the black stray, just keep feeding and perhaps you will eventually be able to get close to it and at least get him/her in to the vet to be neutered (if not done already) and shots and such.

catmandu
05-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Starry Cats,will respond,to kindness,and Food.There was a time,that I could not get close,To Scrappy 2,or Pouncette,nad now they are My Treasured Comapnions!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture245.jpg