PDA

View Full Version : Please say some prayers for my friend's son :-(

QueenScoopalot
05-11-2005, 08:37 PM
A woman I've been working for for years now, who is just the sweetest woman, found out her 30 something son has cancer for a second time. Ryan has always taken care of himself, and ran a marathon not long ago. He had cancer that was only discovered when his appendix ruptured several years ago. He went through treatment, and all was fine until he went in for a recheck, and the cancer is a very rare and aggressive type cancer located in his abdomen. So rare it affects less than one in a million people. Zero percent chance w/out surgery, and only 25% chance after. :( Donna's husband (Ryan's dad) is head of radiology at our nearby hospital, and had a consultation with Ryan's doctor. It's hard too becauuse Ryan lives in Wash. and Donna and her husband live in Mass. Say some prayers please that Ryan's surgery next week (8 hours long) will go well, and that it's not his time. :(

luvofallhorses
05-11-2005, 08:42 PM
:( Oh my goodness that's awful :( I will pray that his surgery goes well. (((((((hugs)))))))

kimlovescats
05-11-2005, 08:42 PM
So much tragedy, sickness and heartache around here lately. Bless Ryan and his family, and I pray the surgery is a success and he can continue living an active life!

Kim

Oggyflute
05-11-2005, 08:56 PM
Best thoughts and wishes for your friends son mate.:(

trayi52
05-11-2005, 09:33 PM
Prayers are on the way, Jan. I pray that his health will be restored to him.

Willie

rg_girlca
05-11-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
So much tragedy, sickness and heartache around here lately.
Kim

I was thinking the exact same thing Kim.

Jan, prayers and positive thoughts on the way for your friends son, that the surgery will be a big success and Ryan will live a long and happy life.