PDA

View Full Version : Wanted To Share

K & L
05-11-2005, 07:43 PM
I received this e-mail yesterday:

"Dear Lisa -

Congratulations!! I wanted to let you know that we have chosen APS as the recipient of the George Award for caregiver of the year this year. Since you were instrumental in making that happen, we are including you in the award as well. Congratulations!!! You brought about a major change by being such a devoted advocate to the cats and TNR. I am so delighted for you and APS".

I'm really excited over this in hopes that APS (where I work) will let me further this program throughout the State! If you recall they let me start the TNR program in the area I work, and it is going very well! This is being given by AzCATs and I feel honored!

Craftlady
05-11-2005, 07:46 PM
Congrads :)

Corinna
05-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Wow Congratulations. Lisa I always knew you'd some day be rewarded publicly (even though you don't want to. )

K & L
05-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Thank you! I'm just hoping this award gets APS more involved, you know good publicity can't hurt!:D They let me go every Wednesday morning and refill the food and water stations and it would be so nice to travel around different areas and be able to do this! A feral caregivers dream!:)

rg_girlca
05-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Oh Lisa, I'm so proud of you. A big hearty *CONGRATULATIONS*

Being recognized for the fabulous job that you do to help these precious kitties is so rewarding.

Congratulations again and keep up the good work.:D

Karen
05-11-2005, 08:05 PM
Congratulations!

jenluckenbach
05-11-2005, 08:08 PM
Standing ovation. :D

Kater
05-11-2005, 08:10 PM
Congraulations to you, Lisa, and your company as well! :D

MULTICATMOM
05-11-2005, 08:19 PM
AND A HEARTFELT THANK YOU FROM ALL THE KITTIES:D :D IT'S GREAT THAT Y'ALL MAKE A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!

kimlovescats
05-11-2005, 08:37 PM
WOW, Congratulations on a well-deserved recognition!!!:D

christa
05-11-2005, 08:58 PM
AWESOME!!! Congrats! :D

Soapets
05-11-2005, 09:00 PM
WOW! I'm very impressed, and GRATEFUL for all that you do. I am sure you are very deserving of this, and hopefully the publicity will help expand your program. Good job, way to go, give yourself a pat on the back!:)

Logan
05-11-2005, 09:08 PM
Congratulations, Lisa!!!!!! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Cool! Congratulations! I hope it helps the company to realize what you do is not just something you like to do but that it's offering a great service to the company and the community. Maybe they will promote you to CFC - Chief Feral Caregiver and you can go around to all the other sites and train people on how to TNR the cats they have around their offices. Wouldn't that be a great job! :D

moosmom
05-11-2005, 10:03 PM
Lisa,

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! You deserve it, girlfriend!!!!

Contacting a few tv stations wouldn't hurt, ya know. ;)

furrykidsmother
05-12-2005, 07:48 AM
WOW!! What an honor. Congratulations to you!!!

Catsnclay
05-12-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Cool! Congratulations! I hope it helps the company to realize what you do is not just something you like to do but that it's offering a great service to the company and the community. Maybe they will promote you to CFC - Chief Feral Caregiver and you can go around to all the other sites and train people on how to TNR the cats they have around their offices. Wouldn't that be a great job! :D

I couldn't agree any more!! I like that *new* title that Debbie came up with..........CFC, take that to your bosses and also tell them you want a raise!! :p

Keep up the good work Lisa, can't think of anyone else that deserves this award!! And good for APS for acknowledging this too!! :D :D :D

Uabassoon
05-12-2005, 01:34 PM
That's wonderful! I'm so proud and amazed by everything you've done! Congrats :D

kuhio98
05-12-2005, 01:58 PM
Lisa ~ Congratulations to you guys. Thanks for all the work you and Kevin do. I know the Park Kitties appreciate it and so do we! :D

wolflady
05-12-2005, 02:03 PM
That's awesome! Congratulations!
You do so many wonderful things, so I'm very happy that you're being recognized!

**hugs**

catlover4ever
05-12-2005, 02:06 PM
Wow Lisa that's so wonderful. Congratulations!!

catmandu
05-13-2005, 01:24 PM
Is that A&Ps,the Grocery Chain,or another Company,all together.Cofused Old Cat Man,we used to have a lot,of A&Ps,now they are The Barn,I miss A&P,they were a great Place,to shop.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1178.jpg

catmandu
05-13-2005, 01:26 PM
And CON CAT ULATIONS,on that honor,and for all,the Good Work,that you nad your company,are doing,on thebehalf,of the Homeless Starry Cats,everywhere! To,the Found Cats,you are OUR HERO!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1178.jpg

Barbara
05-13-2005, 01:42 PM
Congratulations!!!!!!!

How much you all deserve it!!!!!!!

Catsnclay
05-13-2005, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by catmandu
[B]Is that A&Ps,the Grocery Chain,or another Company,all together.Cofused Old Cat Man,we used to have a lot,of A&Ps,now they are The Barn,I miss A&P,they were a great Place,to shop.

No, APS stands for Arizona Public Service Corp. They are our electric company......one of the biggest in the southwest. They provide electricity for AZ, CA, parts of Oregon, Washington and one other state (can't remember!).

Lisa, Kevin and my husband Tim all work for the same company, that is how we all know each other! :D

smokey the elder
05-13-2005, 02:43 PM
Congratulations!

momcat
05-13-2005, 05:39 PM
Thank you, Lisa, for helping all the ferral kittys. I wish each of them could have a nice home like me and the other PT kittys. Congratulations!!!!!

For all of the wonderful things you do,
the applause from these paws is JUST FOR YOU !!!!!

Love, Groucho owner of Momcat

catnapper
05-13-2005, 05:49 PM
What an honor. I'm proud for you!

K & L
05-14-2005, 07:16 AM
Thank you ALL very much! As Catsnclay said APS is an electric utility company and very large! I'm hoping I can incorporate this program to various facilities of APS throughout the State!!! Right now it's just in the location where I work (which is one of the largest locations).