PDA

View Full Version : Logan's Whitecoat visit

ramanth
05-11-2005, 11:01 AM
When I got home yesterday, Logan seemed quite relaxed. So I called up the vet (Kia had an appointment) and asked if they had time to see Logan too.

They said they did, so I went back into the room only to discover Logan was now under the bed. :rolleyes: :p

It only took 15 minutes to catch him (after moving the bed and furniture) and get him into the carrier. And without a single scratch! :D

The tech weighed him in the carrier and it came to about 12 lbs. The carrier empty is not that heavy so he must be around 11 lbs.

His nails were trimmed (it was needed badly) and since he's indoor only, the vet suggested only getting his FVRCP Booster. And so it was done.

Despite his heartbreaking meows when he was in the carrier and his resistance at coming out of the carrier, he was a very good boy. He sat still for his nail trim and injection.

His ears and teeth look good. Heart and lungs sound good. He got a clean bill of health. :D

Zam's appointment will be in a few weeks. My checkbook needs to recover. ;) :rolleyes:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-11-2005, 11:29 AM
Way to go, Logan!!! So glad to hear you're healthy as can be.

Now....will somebody please explain....how do they know? ;) :rolleyes: :D

ramanth
05-11-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Now....will somebody please explain....how do they know? ;) :rolleyes: :D
LOL! I want to know too! :D

RedHedd
05-11-2005, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Now....will somebody please explain....how do they know? ;) :rolleyes: :D I think they're psychic!

krazyaboutkatz
05-11-2005, 11:56 PM
I'm so glad to hear that Logan's healthy and that he was a fairly good boy too.:) My furkids always seem to sense when it's time to see the vet too. I think we must act differently and they pick up on that.;)

kimlovescats
05-12-2005, 01:03 AM
Good job, Logan! ;) Kimmy, they sense your nervousness ... Tabitha always knows when I'm fixing to put her eye medicine in her eyes ... no matter how hard I try to play it off!:rolleyes: ;)

Barbara
05-12-2005, 02:50 AM
They know the very first thought "V-E-T" that forms in your brain:D

Glad to hear Logan is ok:)