PDA

View Full Version : Camera help

lv4dogs
05-11-2005, 10:22 AM
As most of you know I got a new camera last week, its the Kodak easy share CX7430.
It stores 14 pictures in it's internal memory but I got an extra card, which is 256mb, it is supposed to store like 100 & something pics on it.
BUT my camera only allows me to take 14 pics, then it says internal memory is full and does not allow me to take any more pics, even with the card in it.
How do I get it to take pics on the extra card? I thought it would just transfer over automatically but I guess not.

I can't find any info on this problem on their web site & don't have the book with me but I need to take some pics today.
Can anyone help me?

you can get me on yahoo im if you don't want to post here, I'm nanryk
Thank you

slleipnir
05-11-2005, 10:49 AM
I'd look in your instruction book. Maybe is there an option to set it to save to the card??

I don't have that with any of the cams I've had, so I don't know. Sorry

lv4dogs
05-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Thanks but I got it figured out.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-11-2005, 11:26 AM
Glad you figured it out, but in the future if you have problems and have access to the internet but not to your owner's manual, you can go to the Koday site. They have most of the owner's manuals available online with .pdf documents. I don't remember exactly where on their site, but it's probably in the customer service or technical help section. :)

lv4dogs
05-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
Glad you figured it out, but in the future if you have problems and have access to the internet but not to your owner's manual, you can go to the Koday site. They have most of the owner's manuals available online with .pdf documents. I don't remember exactly where on their site, but it's probably in the customer service or technical help section. :)

Thank you, that sure is good to know!