PDA

View Full Version : Renee Zelwegger (sp?) marries!!

moosmom
05-11-2005, 10:01 AM
Renee Zelwegger (sp?) married country music start Kenny Chesney over the weekend in the Caribbean. It is the first marriage for both.

cloverfdx
05-11-2005, 10:10 AM
They said on the news tonight it was someone else :confused: . Oh well they have only known one another for 4 months it should be interesting, wanna put bets on how long it will last.

finn's mom
05-11-2005, 10:17 AM
Oh, wow! I hadn't heard anything about that! how about that new relationship between Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise?! I couldn't believe it when I saw them smooching! Regardless of how real it is, I think they're hot together. ;)

cloverfdx
05-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Ah yes the Katie and Tom relationship, that was a shock :eek:, another one that will be interesting to keep an eye on.

Jadapit
05-11-2005, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
Renee Zelwegger (sp?) married country music start Kenny Chesney over the weekend in the Caribbean. It is the first marriage for both.

I saw that last night. They make a cute couple!

Jadapit
05-11-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by finn's mom
Oh, wow! I hadn't heard anything about that! how about that new relationship between Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise?! I couldn't believe it when I saw them smooching! Regardless of how real it is, I think they're hot together. ;)

Tom cruise is either real short or Katie Holmes is real tall. She looks so much taller than him in all the pictures.;) They do make a cute couple though.

Samantha Puppy
05-11-2005, 10:36 AM
Tom Cruise is short - I believe he's only 5'6" or 5'7".

Logan
05-11-2005, 10:44 AM
All the Kenny Chesney lovers have broken hearts, it sounds like, listening to our local country station! LOL!!! I love Rennee Zelwegger and I really like Kenny Chesney, too. I hope they will be very happy together. :) My husband and I only knew each other for 7 weeks before we were engaged, so those kind of marriages do work! I hope it will for them, too.

Logan

finn's mom
05-11-2005, 10:46 AM
Sorry to hijack, but, yeah, Tom Cruise is only 5'6 or 5'7 and Katie is taller than average, and, she was wearing high heels. :) Can you imagine what that must be like? Dating someone that you've grown up watching in movies and probably idolizing?! How surreal it must be for her. Crazy. And, I'm going to have to look online to see Renee and Kenny, I can't picture them together at all!!

LKPike
05-11-2005, 10:47 AM
:eek: :eek: I didnt even know Renee was dating!!!!!!

jazzcat
05-11-2005, 10:50 AM
Yes, that has been all the news here since Monday because Chesney is a local boy. He grew up in a town outside of Knoxville so they really claim him around here. Since I'm not into country music I don't believe I've ever heard him before.

finn's mom
05-11-2005, 10:58 AM
Aww, they look cute together. I like his pants! Her dress is gorgeous!

mina'smomma
05-11-2005, 11:42 AM
Wedding picture is posted on

www.945themoose.com

Cincy'sMom
05-11-2005, 11:50 AM
I guess I'm the only one not thrilled about Katie and Tom? Maybe it is becuase I live in Toledo, and have to hear too much about it. The local paper making up lists of all the places Katie should take Tom, when they come home to visit, and on and on....

I was surprised to hear about Renee and Kenny. I wish them luck.

CatMama78
05-11-2005, 12:25 PM
I think whirlwind romances are kind of romantic. I wish them a great life together (even though I'm not a big fan of Rene).

A lot of people think it's disturbing that Tom is so much older than Katie, but she's in her upper 20's and old enough to make her own decisions. I'm only a year older than her and if I were single, I know I'd date him, lol.

finn's mom
05-11-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by CatMama78
I think whirlwind romances are kind of romantic. I wish them a great life together (even though I'm not a big fan of Rene).

A lot of people think it's disturbing that Tom is so much older than Katie, but she's in her upper 20's and old enough to make her own decisions. I'm only a year older than her and if I were single, I know I'd date him, lol.

I agree, I don't think Katie's too young for someone over 40. She's 26. I think they look like they're having a blast. I know I've gone out with guys in their 40s. And, I've met guys in their 20s with more going for them than some guys considerably older. Age really isn't anything but a number, in a lot of respects. ;)

And, I love whirlwind romances! I hope they have a good time, both couples.

CountryWolf07
05-11-2005, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by CatMama78

I agree.

I'm a fan of Kenny Chesney, and I gotta admit I was surprised to hear he was married so fast -- He had said that he didn't have the time for a relationship, boy, he hid that fact really WELL! :) I wish them the best.

carole
05-11-2005, 04:16 PM
I am a big fan of Renee (especially her Bridget Jones Diary's) and I wish her the best of luck in the world for a happy marriage, cannot say I know much about her hubby, have heard the name but that is about all.