PDA

View Full Version : fritz in contest

fritz03
05-11-2005, 05:56 AM
I have Fritz in a best in show contest on astralenterprise.com .To get to his picture you type in the link astralenterprise.com/bichonfrise.htm .There are 3 dogs,Fritz is the 2nd one. The best in breed starts tomorrow at noon and goes to May 18th at noon,the best in group from May19th at noon to May25th at noon and best in show from May 26th at noon to May 31 at noon.You can only vote 1 time an hour as they record your internet address.So feel free to vote.

finn's mom
05-11-2005, 06:27 AM
I will be there, voting for Fritz! Finn is also in there, in the sporting group. He's under Labrador Retriever and he's contestant #1! :) Good luck in Best in Breed!

Daisy and Delilah
05-11-2005, 09:09 AM
Good luck Fritzie!! We'll vote tomorrow!!:D

Vette
05-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Ill vote for yaz as soon as i can. :D
my browser is being a brat today.

jesse_3
05-11-2005, 09:43 PM
YOU HAVE MY VOTE FRITZ!! I can't see it right now because my internet is being "dumb." Good Luck!

bestinshow
05-12-2005, 03:50 AM
Hi finn's mom and fritz03!!!!!!!

Wish you both the best in the contest. There is a new game we started also called "The Astral Pup Posse Game". Your dog gets to be a sheriff and picks 5 other dogs as their deputies and compete in a trivia game with other sheriff's and their deputies until there is one posse standing. Cash and prizes are given out also. When you go to the Best In Show page, you will see a little banner that is a link to the game. It is soooo much fun.

Again good luck to the both of you in the contest!:D

bestinshow
05-12-2005, 06:07 AM
:) Hi Everyone;

Also want to let everyone know that when voting for Best In Breed, you can vote for all the breeds. Since each breed is competing seperate it will not hurt your dog's chances by voting in other breeds as well. Good luck to everyone in the contest.

Best In Show
Astral Enterprise