PDA

View Full Version : Prayers and Get Well Wishes for "Medusa"

kittycats_delight
05-10-2005, 01:53 PM
I think some of us are aware that Mary "Medusa" was going into hospital for sugery. Please everyone send some prayers her way for a uncomplicated sugery and a easy and pain-free recovery.

Barbara
05-10-2005, 02:07 PM
I didn't know that and send all my best wishes to her.

davidpizzica
05-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Prayers coming your way, Medusa! I know it isn't much fun being in the hospital, I was just in the hospital myself recently. I'm praying for you, and Nikki and Daisy give you headbumps!

carole
05-10-2005, 04:35 PM
I am sorry to hear you are unwell Medusa,and hope that your surgery goes well and you make a speedy recovery, you will be in my thoughts.Take care and GET WELL SOON.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Hoping and praying everything goes well, Mary.

For those who don't know, she also had to have her beloved Peeka PTS last week also, so she's really going through a rough time right now. See Cat Health for the post about Peeka.

catmandu
05-10-2005, 07:46 PM
I was,in the Hospital,last year,and I got,to hate it,as it is so boring there.Why they dont have internet there,at least that it would be a distraction.And Medusa,we are praying,for you,that your stay,isnot too long.And that you have many visitors,and they bring ,you lots,of things,to read.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos850.jpg

Oggyflute
05-10-2005, 08:17 PM
Best thoughts and wishes to you Medusa. Get better soon mate.