PDA

View Full Version : Look what my husband did!

nsweezie
05-10-2005, 01:35 PM
Hello!
My husband 'collects' tattoos, he has a number on his arms and legs.
A little background... we have a cat, Odin, who we got from a shelter about 18 months ago. Now Odin and my hubby are peas in a pod, they spend every waking moment together doing 'guy' things like watching sports, listening to music and just enjoying each other's company. Odin is without question my husband's boy! And my husband loves Odin, as he puts it 'more than I could have ever thought possible'. They are very sweet to see (and my husband's love of all animals was the first thing that attracted me to him :D )
Anyways, hubby came home today with an *Odin* tattoo! I've told him that he will have to get one for the other cats, Clyde and Freya, and he said no problem!

nsweezie
05-10-2005, 01:36 PM
Sorry, the tattoo!

nsweezie
05-10-2005, 01:39 PM
And here is a typical picture... they are probably watching a movie here.

CathyBogart
05-10-2005, 01:44 PM
Awww, that's sweet! :)

Craftlady
05-10-2005, 01:51 PM
How sweet. It's nice to see the guys hanging out together. :)

Catsnclay
05-10-2005, 01:54 PM
Awwww how adorable! My husband hangs out with our cats too, but I don't think he would get a tatoo!! :eek: He is the kind that sees a needle and passes out :rolleyes: real fun when I had my surgeries! :rolleyes: :eek:

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-10-2005, 01:57 PM
Awww.....I love the way Odin sits - just like a typical guy. :D

lbaker
05-10-2005, 02:05 PM
LOL Debbie, I was going to say the same thing... Odin even sits like a guy :D :D

Mad Mags Moo
05-10-2005, 02:21 PM
That is really sweet!!! See men do have feelings and emotions!!! Silly question though....what part of his body has your hubby got the tattoo??? Can't quite suss it out from pic!!!!:o

nsweezie
05-10-2005, 02:29 PM
The tattoo is on his ankle.
Another funny story.. just after we got Odin he was sitting on hubby's lap as the two were listening to music, and Odin was purring away. My husband said to me 'See, we even like the same kind of music!'

BigCharles
05-10-2005, 02:30 PM
You know that Viking warriors used to yell "Oden!" before jumping into battle like early paratroopers yelled "Geronomo!" before jumping from a plane?

So if these two are sitting quietly in front of the TV then just count your lucky stars.

Emotional, yeah. Its true. Everytime the boy cat won't come sit with me (not in my lap granted, or on the same piece of furniture, just in the same room) I cry just a bit. My wife asked me whom I love more, her or the cats. I said, "Well. You were here first." :eek: Don't worry, I duck well.

NKBurlington
05-10-2005, 02:32 PM
Aww! How sweet. I love the way that Odin is sitting with his daddy.

I have three tattoos myself and one of them is a cat. Here is a photo of it. It's on my left waist line just above the hip. . .

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/nokiddingburlington/CosmicCatTattoo.jpg

Logan
05-10-2005, 02:34 PM
How precious!!!!!! :) :) What a special bond your "boys" have!!!!! :D :D :D

Big Charles, you have a "big" heart. I just know how much you love your cats!!! :D

cruisetime
05-10-2005, 03:18 PM
That was a great picture of them together - the way Odin sits is so Guy Like - just like the others said!!

I really like the kitty tattoo too. I don't like needles either but the Odin tattoo and the other tattoo of the cat the other poster had were cool and "cute"- for the one on the hip - love the color! ... :)

Debbie

catnapper
05-10-2005, 03:20 PM
Great guy! I love the photo of him and Odin... what a pose!

I would never get a tatoo (never say never!) but if I did, it would DEFINATELY be of a cat!

jenluckenbach
05-10-2005, 04:42 PM
What a nice thing to do! And what a pose! (LOL) Quite a character, that Odin.

wolflady
05-10-2005, 05:28 PM
Now, that's just too adorable! ;)

**hugs**

catmandu
05-10-2005, 07:25 PM
That ,makes JJJ3,a bit sad,as I do not have a tatoo,of him,until I explained,that it would have,to come,out of the Whiska Temptation Fund.Then JJJ3,told me,that he likes me,as I am.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/catphotos1176.jpg

DJFyrewolf36
05-10-2005, 08:03 PM
Awww how sweet! Im thinking of getting a tattoo of my boy Remus on my arm, as I share something special too with that big goof of mine. Its funny how these little furballs touch our lives in such big ways.

And everyone is right, Odin does sit like a guy!! :eek:

rkidsrcats
05-11-2005, 08:13 AM
Waaaay Cute! Odin is definately a guy cat! Be careful he doesn't talk Dad into letting him get his own tattoo - a little human foot with D A D over the top! :D