PDA

View Full Version : It's a miracle!

Glacier
05-10-2005, 11:57 AM
This morning when I went outside to deliver water to the dogs, I found the new guy, 2, in the wrong pen. When I went to bed he was in with Raven and Founder, playing, having a great time. When I got up, he was with Kayleigh!! KAYLEIGH!!! I have no idea how he got in there. I suspect he squeezed through the barrier between the two pens. There is a small gap over top of the water trough. The trough is shared by the two pens. I didn't think a dog could get through there, but maybe a determined one can.

The miracle is Kayleigh didn't hurt him. She didn't even care that he was there. She was absolutely fine with him! Kayleigh is dog aggressive, very dog aggressive!

I moved him back in with Raven for the day. He was happy to go back and started playing right away. I don't think he escaped to get away, I think he was just exploring.

He may not be a foster for long if he can get along Kayleigh. I would love it if she could have a buddy. Even a part-time, supervised only buddy would be wonderful!

Dixieland Dancer
05-10-2005, 12:02 PM
It sounds like Kayleigh has a boyfriend! :D It sure doesn't sound like the new guy is as aggressive as the shelter workers thought. ;) BTW... any idea what your going to call him yet? How about MIRACLE!

Jadapit
05-10-2005, 12:02 PM
That's awesome news!!! I would have loved to seen the look on your face when you saw that. I bet it was priceless!;)

LKPike
05-10-2005, 12:09 PM
Sounds like your little foster is turning into something even more special! ;)

lute
05-10-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Glacier
I didn't think a dog could get through there,
NEVER underestimate a siberian husky!!!:p :D

ramanth
05-10-2005, 12:30 PM
Woo!! That is wonderful news! :D

CathyBogart
05-10-2005, 12:35 PM
That's fantastic!! Fingers crossed that things go well between the two of them!!

Queen of Poop
05-10-2005, 12:46 PM
:eek: :eek: Unbelievable turn of events. Keep us posted, it would be wonderful if Kayleigh could have a buddy.

Cinder & Smoke
05-10-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Glacier

He may not be a foster for long
if he can get along Kayleigh.

FOSTER Dawg?? :confused:

I thought he got past Foster Status when he
got along so well with the Tribe?

Should we Start a Petition??

:D

I can hear the Husky Howl-Chant from here ~

Keep Him!
Keep Him!
Keep Him!
We wanna KEEP HIM!

;)

dukedogsmom
05-10-2005, 01:15 PM
I agree. I think it would be great for Kayleigh. That is so cool.

Oggyflute
05-10-2005, 08:41 PM
Looks like Kayleigh might just have a new boyfriend.:)

cyber-sibes
05-10-2005, 11:02 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOO! WOOOOOOOOOO!
Three cheers for the new guy! After all you've posted about poor Kayleigh's past bagage, this is terrific! Maybe Somebody upstairs decided it was time to send her a buddy?

Bigyummydog
05-10-2005, 11:16 PM
really COOL...new boyfriend?????WOW!!!!:D

jesse_3
05-10-2005, 11:17 PM
That is unbelievable! Kayliegh excepting him! Maybe she is a dog that just has to find the perfect doggy friend! I hope that you can keep your foster dog!