View Full Version : fritz's day

fritz03
05-10-2005, 11:23 AM
Fritz had a big day on Saturday,although it didn't start too great.When mom was putting the leash on him,he started shaking and was nervous,he only gets like this when he gets his haircut like he is today.He settled down and we stopped to get some flowers and he then got sick in the van.We then went home to drop off the flowers and clean the seat and we were then on our way.After about an hour we picked up Fritz's Aunties and he rode on Auntie Bev's all the way.We then stopped in the town of Bobcaygeonthen everybody went and had a walk downtown.Dad got tred and sat down in a chair and got up with him and watched all the people go by.A lady come up to him and Fritz gave her a kiss which she liked.She was from a Senior Citizen's home where they don't allow dogs.I'm sure Fritz would be a hit at the home.Mom,Dad&I got in the van to go for dinner and the Aunties walked Fritz the short distance over.The place is called Just For the Halibut where they have fish and chips.Fritz slept in the van while we ate.After supper ,we took the Aunties home and fritz slept all the way home and after.He did the same the next day.So that was Fritz's big day.

elizabethann
05-10-2005, 11:29 AM
Boy, Fritz has a more active social life than me! I'm jealous.

It's so nice to hear about Fritz's day and how you and your family treat him like "one of the family".

:)

PJ's Mom
05-10-2005, 11:29 AM
Wow, Fritz leads quite a busy life. :D

Daisy and Delilah
05-10-2005, 12:49 PM
Fritz, you certainly had a big day didn't you? Yes Fritz, you are far busier than we are too. You're such a good boy, traveling with the family and giving out kisses. Always such a very good boy Fritz!! We hope you didn't get sick any more. You must have thought you were going to get a hair cut so you got sick. Feel better Fritz and we love to hear all about your day!!:D

Love, Daisy and Delilah:)

Vette
05-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by elizabethann
Boy, Fritz has a more active social life than me! I'm jealous.

I was gonna say the samething. LOL
hes just too cute not to show off. :D