PDA

View Full Version : WHAT happens when I'm not home??

NoahsMommy
05-10-2005, 12:19 AM
OK, I came home today at lunch and look what I found:

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5db28b3127cce91df4838a33300000026139BYt2Llq2I
(to show size)
http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b5db28b3127cce91df4866a36d00000016109BYt2Llq2I

Phoebe...my tiny, itt, petite, Pee Pee drug this in there!! How do I know it's her??? She ran straight into the bathroom after I put the camera down and TACKLED the bear!!!

She's known to drag this stuff all over the apartment. Its always the animals/stuffies I get while in the hospital.

Isn't she wierd??? ;)

krazyaboutkatz
05-10-2005, 12:30 AM
LOL No, I don't think she's weird at all. A friend of mine has a large male cat named Smokey and he likes to drag blankets and towels around her condo. She knows it's him because she's caught him in the act.:)

At least Phoebe didn't drag anything embarassing out in the open. When I only had Storm and Pepper, I came home to find one of bras lying in my hallway. I think it was Pepper who did it and he got it out of my laundry basket. Another time I was missing my watch and found it under my couch. There's never a dull moment when you have cats.:)

kimlovescats
05-10-2005, 12:36 AM
LOL, how funny and adorable!:D

shais_mom
05-10-2005, 12:44 AM
how cute!!
but ya know I thought it was a broasted chicken at first

lady_zana
05-10-2005, 04:25 AM
I got married about 3 years ago (ani-3 this Wed!) and right before I did, I bought those bride and groom Beanie Babies...mistake! Weezie, who was only about an eight-week-old kitten at the time, fell in LOVE with the groom! She drug it EVERYWHERE! It didn't matter how high you put it up or how often, it was back in her nest in a matter of hours!:rolleyes: :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
05-10-2005, 09:10 AM
Originally posted by shais_mom
but ya know I thought it was a broasted chicken at first

ROTFLMBO!!! :D :D

I think you all know the story about Tubby and his slipper. When he first started dragging it around it was bigger than he was. I'm sure he felt better once he was bigger than it was though. ;) :D

kittycats_delight
05-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Its always the animals/stuffies I get while in the hospital.
You know I don't think she is weird at all. I think she loves her meowmie and the reason she picks only the one's you get when you are in hospital is cause her meowmie is gone away and when she comes back she brings new furry friends and maybe she is just a little jealous of them. Maybe she thinks when you go away and come back with the stuffies that you have gone away to be with the stuffies. Who knows for sure but them. LOL

elminster20
05-10-2005, 11:13 AM
I heard my cell phone ringing one day but couldn't find it anywhere. It wasn't until a few hours later when it rang again that I found it, under the bed. It has a little string on it to clip on to things, one of them, Bob I assume, dragged it off the dresser and under the bed!!!!! Gah!!!!!

catmandu
05-10-2005, 12:02 PM
Neither do ,I think,that Phoebe,is weird,at all.Scrappy 2,has a Little Toy Lion,that I picked,up at the Salvation Army,for a quarter,and she drags,taht all,over the Hotel,and plays,with the Lion,all the time.And so help me,Im not Lion!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v621/catmandu/Picture121.jpg

orangemm
05-10-2005, 04:30 PM
Our cat Binky LOVES troll dolls. My husband got one for his 50th b/d; it was so cute with salt & pepper hair. We noticed it was on the floor after we came home a couple of times. Couldn't figure out who was responsible until we saw him carrying it by the hair! Lucky Binky, we found another one that had been my daughter's playmate and now he is in hog heaven!

Used to have an orangie, Timmy, who always raided the laundry and scattered our undies all over the house. Came home to a trail of panties from the basement to the 2nd floor. Very strange cat! He also liked tutus..........:confused:

chocolatepuppy
05-10-2005, 08:18 PM
Too cute! I used to find a few things misplaced when I'd get home when Sassy was a kitten! :D

RedHedd
05-10-2005, 08:25 PM
:D It probably smells like you which is why she likes it. Too cute! :D

luvofallhorses
05-10-2005, 08:56 PM
Hehe so funny and so cute at the same time :D

NoahsMommy
05-10-2005, 09:22 PM
hee hee, glad you liked it.

The funniest thing is that she's such a tiny kitty!! That bear is AT LEAST twice her size. I can just picture that little thing dragging the bear everywhere.

ha ha :)

Uabassoon
05-10-2005, 09:56 PM
LOL Tuna used to love dragging this around when he was a kitten.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v14/grybai/kittens/tunauni.jpg