PDA

View Full Version : don't bite the instructor!

lute
05-09-2005, 11:55 PM
ok. this was embarrassing!

Gracie and i were at handling class tonight and my loving ball of fluff that everyone was saying was so well-behaved did the unimaginable! when the instructor approches Gracie to do what judges do sweet well-behaved Gracie jumps up and bites her nose!:rolleyes: i was like "OMG! i'm so so sorry!" she told me it was ok and that i'd be excused if she did that to an actual judge.

so our next time around the ring, guess what....she jumps up and bites the instructor's nose!:eek: :o i was beyond embarrassed at this point and the instructor....never mind. she wasn't too happy.

Bigyummydog
05-10-2005, 12:18 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

jackie
05-10-2005, 04:50 AM
I bet right after she did it, she gave a little chuckle inside!

lute
05-10-2005, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by jackie
I bet right after she did it, she gave a little chuckle inside!
probably! she's an evil little girl.:p

LKPike
05-10-2005, 12:13 PM
lol what a challenger! :eek: Same thing happened with the little chihuahua pup on ShowDogs Moms&Dads :p

Now is time to sit down with your little girl, show her pics of all the champion dogs you know with all their fine ribbons and trophys... and tell her she'll never have any of it if she doesnt get her chewer under control! :p

Giselle
05-11-2005, 12:32 AM
:eek: Does she usually bite and nip other people because biting the judge is NOT acceptable and very taboo. The fact that she bit the instructor *twice*...eek. I would definitely work on her having strange people touch her pads and teeth and eyes. A tense, nervous dog on the table will not win and is a danger to the judge. I hope Gracie behaves next time!:)

cloverfdx
05-11-2005, 07:14 AM
Nawtee pup. I would get working on her and as Giselle said get alot of people to handle her, have you been working on some sort of Obedience aswell?

lute
05-11-2005, 11:44 AM
Giselle- they were friendly nips, but nips none the less. i have had strange people feel of her and look at her teeth and everything since i've had her.

cloverfdx- we are doing a little bit of obediance. we've learned sit, stay, and we are learning come.