PDA

View Full Version : New Gina Update

NoahsMommy
05-09-2005, 07:52 PM
I thought it was just easier to make a new thread...she needs more prayers.

Uppydate:

Gina needs prayers. She's just been informed she needs to have an emergency surgery tomorrow or Friday to repair her hernia. The doctors tell her that without this surgery, her life is at risk.

She desperately wants to go home to say "goodbye" to her furkids, "just in case". I know that's not going to happen. I know God wants her around and we live in an AMAZING time medically. The region she's in is surrounded by renowen medical schools...this girl is in GOOD HANDS!!

Please pray she'll be able to stay in the hospital until she's well. I know its hard for her...but its necessary.

Please pray for strength, peace, calmness and guidance for Gina. She really needs that right now.

Hugs, Kelly

Kfamr
05-09-2005, 07:56 PM
I haven't necessarily been posting in all of the threads asking for thoughts and such, but Gina HAS been in my thoughts.
I do hope she gets better.

Has Cathy still caring for her pets?

Cincy'sMom
05-09-2005, 07:56 PM
Gina...please stay where you are and let them care for you! Your fur-babies need you to get better! Be strong for them, and the surgery will go just fine!

You are in our thoughts and prayers.

NoahsMommy
05-09-2005, 08:00 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
I haven't necessarily been posting in all of the threads asking for thoughts and such, but Gina HAS been in my thoughts.
I do hope she gets better.

Has Cathy still caring for her pets?

Thanks, Kay! :)

Not at the moment, but Cathy has offered and I've extended that to Gina in my last email. So, we know they're OK...so does she.

Hopefully she'll feel OK to stay in this time.

Hugs, Kelly :)

kimlovescats
05-09-2005, 08:19 PM
Thanks for the new thread and update, Kelly!;)
I'm glad Gina is in the hospital where she needs to be and surrounded with very competent physicians. Praying that her surgery is a great success tomorrow, and she will soon feel much better!

Hugs to Gina ... please stay where they can help you, we're praying for you!

Kim;)

luvofallhorses
05-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Oh Poor Gina :( She'll be in my thoughts and prayers (((((((((((Gina)))))))))))))))

Buster says PLEASE GET WELL SOON GINA and he sends you a big get well kiss
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid165/pae0a27c5ee09b454acaf1a0a1b358e7e/f4728d50.jpg
Love,
Krista and the furbabies

sirrahbed
05-09-2005, 08:26 PM
Hi Gina -
You are on my mind and I hope the surgery and recovery is soon in the past, and you will be home with the babies before you know it!!

When you are out, home and feeling better - you can go visit your "park" and take more pictures for us:D

Hugs,
Debbie

chocolatepuppy
05-09-2005, 08:31 PM
I will continue to pray for you Gina. I hope you will get better and be home soon. {hugs}

GoldenRetrLuver
05-09-2005, 09:42 PM
Good luck, Gina. I hope you get well soon! I'll be thinking about you.

popcornbird
05-09-2005, 10:28 PM
Good luck Gina! I've been thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. Get well soon!!! {{{hugs}}} to you!!!!

Suki Wingy
05-09-2005, 10:30 PM
I have been thinking about Gina latley, and I REALLY hope the best comes out of this! I will keep thinking about you!

dukedogsmom
05-09-2005, 10:34 PM
Gina, I hope you do well tomorrow and are home to your furkids soon. I can only imagine how scared you must be but try to have faith that the doctors will heal you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. Try not to worry.

Corinna
05-09-2005, 11:03 PM
Oh Gina please sweetie stay at the hospital and let these good doctors fix you . We here are so worried about you we love you and need you here with us. I still need to make you a band from your kids. You get well and send me the fur and you will get one back in the mail.

Oggyflute
05-10-2005, 12:15 AM
Gina, I'm sure the doc's are doing their best to help you get better mate. Best thoughts and wishes to you.

NoahsMommy
05-10-2005, 12:15 AM
Update:

Gina's surgery is scheduled for 8:00 tomorrow morning. Please say a little prayer for her if you can. I know it'll help her.

Hugs,
Kelly :)

kimlovescats
05-10-2005, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by NoahsMommy
Update:

Gina's surgery is scheduled for 8:00 tomorrow morning. Please say a little prayer for her if you can. I know it'll help her.

Hugs,

I just prayed for a successful surgery. Thank you, Kelly. Will be waiting to hear news tomorrow when she is out of surgery.

Kim

Barbara
05-10-2005, 02:52 AM
Gina, my thoughts are with you:) You are in good hands:)

Maya & Inka's mommy
05-10-2005, 03:18 AM
You are in my prayers, Gina! Get well soon :)

Karen
05-10-2005, 07:34 AM
(reposted from the other thread, to make sure she sees it

Gina will be in our prayers, and that includes Miss Hoppy's, too.
We all hope that Sir Jury can make the pain go away, and Miss Gina can be healthy and home with her furry friends again really soon. But not before the doc says it's okay.

http://petoftheday.com/online/hoppy/HoppyPrayersQ.jpg

gini
05-10-2005, 07:40 AM
Gina, you have all Pet Talkers asking God for a successful surgery and a future that is pain free.

Logan
05-10-2005, 08:28 AM
Gina is in my prayers as well. I hope the surgery will go well this morning and that she will be on her way to more comfortable days. Kelly, thank you so much for keeping us up to date.

Logan

catnapper
05-10-2005, 08:32 AM
Tons of prayers flying Gina's way. She should be getting prepped for surgery about now?

ramanth
05-10-2005, 08:56 AM
Many hugs, thoughts, and healing vibes for Gina.

christa
05-10-2005, 09:16 AM
Gina will be in my thoughts & prays today . . . sounds like she is in good hands, but there's nothing more comforting than knowing all of your friends are praying for you!

Hope the surgery goes well!

slick
05-10-2005, 09:36 AM
Gina, my gut tells me that you will come out of this OK....and my gut is seldom wrong.

Prayers on the way.

Albea
05-10-2005, 10:11 AM
Gina, prayers are going your way for a successful surgery and a quick recovery.

luvofallhorses
05-10-2005, 10:42 AM
She is still in my prayers. I hope everything goes well with you, Gina ((((((((hugs)))))))))
Love,
Krista and the furbabies

catland
05-10-2005, 01:01 PM
we're thinking of you Gina.

CathyBogart
05-10-2005, 01:05 PM
You are still in my thoughts Gina. :( Please get well soon so I can meet you in person, ok?

smokey the elder
05-10-2005, 01:06 PM
Hugs and prayers for you Gina, and a big old bulldozer head bumpie from TicTac.

kittycats_delight
05-10-2005, 02:22 PM
This kitty says it all Gina.
http://www.rushcopley.com/ContentStore/gw_kitty.jpg

joycenalex
05-10-2005, 08:30 PM
gina, you're in my prayers ((hugs))

kimlovescats
05-10-2005, 08:38 PM
Any word on how Gina's surgery went???

NoahsMommy
05-10-2005, 09:07 PM
Here's an update on this thread too: http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=78651&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

Gina emailed me at 1:45 p.m. to say she'd just woke up. She said her heart stopped for three minutes during her surgery...said this was due to blood loss. Poor thing.

She said she's in pain...and very tired. Thankfully, they have GOOD pain meds there for her. ;) I've instructed her well on that subject.

Thanks for the continued prayers.

Hugs,

krazyaboutkatz
05-11-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm so glad to hear that Gina's surgery went well. Thanks for keeping up updated about her Kelly.:) Please get well soon Gina. Lots more prayers and positive thoughts are being sent your way. Please take care. {{{HUGS}}}

NoahsMommy
05-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Real quick...just got an email (around 2:00 p.m.) saying Gina is now at the vet's office..don't worry, she's been formally released from the hospital....waiting word on three of her furbabies. There was a gas leak in her place and they've been affected. :(

She said Crayola is also sick.

My gosh, when it rains, it POURS for our dear Gina.

Please keep those prayers coming.

Hugs, Kelly

luvofallhorses
05-11-2005, 06:15 PM
:( Oh no! :(

I will pray hard for her and her furbabies
:( ****hugs to you Gina****** We love you!

Krista and the furbabies

kittycats_delight
05-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Oh My...if it's not one thing it's something else. Prayers that her and her furbabies will be all ok.

kimlovescats
05-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Oh my goodness!!! I sure hope her kitties will be ok! :(
How is Gina doing though? Seems soon to be home already after surgery and her heart stopping 3 times yesterday!:eek: I hope she gets plenty of rest!

dukedogsmom
05-11-2005, 07:01 PM
I am so sorry to hear that :( I hope Gina can stay strong and her animals will be alright. That is so sad.

wolflady
05-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Gosh, prayers are still on the way for Gina and her furkids too! :(

**hugs**

cookieluver7
05-11-2005, 07:08 PM
Oh my, poor Gina. I will continue to pray for her and her furbabies. (((((HUGS)))))

Oggyflute
05-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Best thoughts and wishes for you and the furkids Gina, I wany you all to get well real quick.

NoahsMommy
05-12-2005, 06:35 PM
Update for Thursday...

Gina is out of the hospital, but it having a heck of a time with her animals. She has them spread out from Gilroy to Sacramento...as her place isn't safe with that gas leak.

Crayola is having some skin allergy problems...and its his birthday today. (HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CRAYOLA!!)

The two kittens that are ill because of the leak are still sick. One is home and doing better (Fogster), but the other one (Quest) is real sick and still at the vets office. :( Quest really needs some prayers right now too. :(

Zephyra (the cat in Gina's avitar) got a knife dropped on her by the person watching the cats. :eek: Gina said the cut may have to be looked at by the vet...and is worried about that.

I guess the vet that normally see's Gina's animals is not working with her...charging her full price and not really being helpful. This isn't what Gina needs right now. Poor girl. :(

Even Miles is chewing on his tail again (something he seems to do when Gina is gone...she had a long hospital stay last year and this started then). :(

Poor thing!! Please pray Gina gets a little bit of a rest...she needs to get well so she can THEN deal with all this other stuff.

Thank you,

wolflady
05-12-2005, 07:16 PM
Gosh! Poor Gina! This sounds so overwhelming. Continued prayers are on the way for her and her furbabies! :(

**hugs**

NoahsMommy
05-12-2005, 09:50 PM
I forgot to update about GINA...

She's in pain, but not too much. I'm sure they sent her home with pain medicine.

I emailed her at around 4:45 p.m. and told her to reach me via email at home if she needed me.

:)

popcornbird
05-12-2005, 10:48 PM
Oh Gina, you poor thing!!! Hope you feel better soon. You're in my prayers.

Kelly, you are so sweet to be there for Gina through all of this. How fortunate she is to have such a wonderful friend. ***hugs***

krazyaboutkatz
05-13-2005, 12:53 AM
I'm so sorry to hear that Gina has so many terrible things going on in her life.:( Prayers and positive thoughts are still being sent. I sure hope that everyone will recover completely and quickly. Take care. {{{{HUGS}}}}

Barbara
05-13-2005, 02:49 AM
Gina, I hope you get better soon and can have all that pet trouble sorted. Sounds as if you have a little too much on your plate right now.